By Henry Smith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a Spaceteam.
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPod Touch, etc)
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- New languages: Finnish and Serbian!
- Improved Korean translation
- Added optional 'Pause Between Levels' feature for NASA research study
Buggy latest version
My friends and I normally love to play this game, but lately we keep running into connection issues and crashes that keep us from even finishing 5 out of 6 games. Sometimes 2 of us have panels and are shouting instructions while the other 2 of us just see the ship on the top part of the screen, but the panels are completely missing and we only see black. These problems happened on all 3 connection methods (wifi, bluetooth, and internet). We love this game, so please fix these issues so I can give a review with 5 stars which the game normally deserves!
Now my favorite Multiplayer Game!!
I have been looking HIGH AND LOW for a GOOD Multiplayer game and I FINALLY FOUND ONE!! When I first showed my sister she thought it looked kinda stupid...but she downloaded it anyway, and when we played it we where SO happy! We play it almost everyday together, it's definitely one of those games you can play to spend more time hanging out with your family, and it's up to 8 players! (It can get chaotic.)
This game is so much interactive fun! My wife and I are smiles from ear to ear while playing this game. I seriously can not wait to show this game to more people it's challenging and hilariously fun!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Henry Smith
- © 2012 Henry Smith
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Upgrades$4.99