By Henry Smith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a Spaceteam.
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPod Touch, etc), and now one player can use an Apple TV!
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
What's New in Version 2.0
Complete rebuild with new technology! Thanks for your patience everyone.
- Fixed lots of crashes
- The Admiral's Club is accepting new members
- New languages: Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Korean
- FailCam mode (takes a photo of your face when you crash)
- Lots of other small changes
- PLEASE NOTE: Bluetooth is not yet supported... hopefully I can add it soon
I love this game so much! My friends an I play it at our morning table before school and our lunch table! I really hope you can add Bluetooth back in soon so it's easier for us to connect to each other! I paid to unlock stuff mainly for the symbolic mode! It's so funny when you make up names for symbols. "Set cancer to 2!" "Darn the socks!" "Flush the toilets!"
This is simply a great game. Can't wait for Bluetooth support to be re added
I've tried playing this with friends on the same wifi network and the game doesn't work. I used to play all the time but this is very disappointing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Henry Smith
- © 2012 Henry Smith
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Upgrades$4.99