Explore the planet of nightmares with your small team of warriors. Retrieve a powerful artifact from the claws of adversaries or die trying. Meet an enigmatic race of insectoid beings and befriend their hybrid queen, helping her bring peace to a captured hatchery. Get assisted by a powerful Pleiadian woman who mingles with the structure of time itself. Claim the artifact and embrace the options it gives you to forge a future of your desire.
• Enjoy a 50,000-word personal tale of exploration, intense battles and reestablishing yourself in a world of your choice.
• Lead a small team of futuristic warriors.
• Evolve your expertise at sniping, close-range combat, melee combat, healing and forcefield generation.
• Get saved by a beautiful Pleiadian woman.
• Meet the enigmatic race of the insectoids and befriend their queen.
• Claim a powerful artifact and decide what to do with it.
• Play as male or female, gay or straight.
• Choose between 3 optional romances.
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Spacing Out," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
A Good Concept But In Need Of A Proof Read.
The concept of the story is good and can be made even stronger by expanding on to the already existing foundation. While the story had some great parts, other parts felt rushed and sometimes a bit confusing. A good proof read is also needed to fix a lot of the misspellings and grammatical errors. Fix these mistakes and the overall flow of the story will improve. I will not feel as distracted be the wrong word or misspelled character names.
Very good concept, needs a little work though
I really like the concept and the general storyline, but some events sound rushed, and should be covered in more detail. There are also a few typos that should be fixed, but overall the story is quite good and unique. Definitely keep the great work!
I really wanted this to be good. It feels like the authors primary language is def not English, which causes very confusing reading. Most of the choices are a waste of time and have no bearing on the stories outcome. I couldn't finish it bc it was so bad. Don't waste your money
- Hosted Games LLC
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ivailo Daskalov
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.