The classic card game Spades is now available on your iPhone or iPod Touch. With rich graphics and smooth animations, Spades Pro is the premier Spades app on the app store.
Place your bids and work with your partner to outfox your opponent. You'll need a great combination of strategy and teamwork to win!
Spades Pro features an outstanding artificial intelligence engine. Three different difficulty levels ensure that you can play against a computer opponent that matches your skill level.
Spades Pro offers many exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Outstanding card animations
* Configurable game speed (slow, medium, or fast)
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the app
If you've been waiting for a killer Spades app for your iPhone or iPod Touch, this is it. Download Spades Pro today and check it out!
• Updated to ensure compatibility with iOS 11
• Improved computer and partner AI
• Added blind nil passing
• New app icon
• New More Games screen
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wish you could still pass two cards on blind nil like on the free version. Enjoy not having be disturbed by all the stupid adds on
The free version. No more interruptions. Just would have thought if you buy something it would have same features as free version. Glad to see they finally listened and now you can pass two cards on blind nil
I appreciate the complexity it took to put this ap together. It was well done. Things that should be corrected -
1. Ability to change partner name and sex
2. Partner ability to play blind nill - when a bet of 0 or 00 is made the partner must always play high. Currently this is not programed into the partner. Example - partner wins hand then follows up with a Duce of spades
3. Blind 6 or Blind 7 with the ability to swap the lowest two cards for the highest two cards
4. To bid 10 for 200 points, and a BOSTON
5. Friends with same app having the ability to play friend!
Good, basic app!
I wish there were a few more ways to customize it (like force starting the first trick with lowest clubs, as I was taught), but this is a very fun way to play Spades without getting my reluctant family to play against their will! Well done!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.