Spark Camera – capture, edit and share beautiful videos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple Editors' Choice and App Store Best of 2013
“Gorgeous App for Making Movies on Your iPhone” - Kyle Vanhemert, Wired
“IDEO ignites storytelling with iPhone video app Spark Camera” - Dara Kerr, CNET
- Capture new video with Spark or import videos from your Camera Roll
- Create HD 1080p videos
- Add music from your music collection
- Apply high quality filters with dynamic light leaks (11 striking filters available)
- String together up to 45 seconds of footage
- Easily trim, rearrange or delete clips
- Have unlimited video projects in progress
- Save to your Spark gallery as well as your Camera Roll
- Share via Email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, and AirDrop
- Spark Festival - get inspired by this in-app showcase of amazing videos submitted by Spark fans around the world
- Today Extension - check out the latest Spark Festival feature right from your device’s Today Extension
- Photo Editing Extension - apply Spark filters and add music right from your Photo App
Here's how Spark Camera works:
- Press & hold anywhere to record, release to stop
- Do this as many times as you'd like to create multiple clips
- Slide to change filters during playback (patent pending)
- Tap the music note to add a song from your device
- Tap the save button to save to your Camera Roll
- Share on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, or Email!
Spark enables you to record, enhance and share life’s best moments through beautiful HD videos. What ignites a spark in your life? A gorgeous sunrise, an afternoon with friends at the beach, a kid’s smile… whatever it may be, the world is full of inspirational moments; capture them with Spark Camera.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Fixes a bug where some videos reverted to raw footage. We are very sorry to any who were affected by this issue.
Faulty "Notify Me"
Sure, follow their suggestion and "read the news" while your video processes and is saved. Well, No. Bc if you do this, don't get a notification and come back, you will get notified that the save didn't work and that you have to enable Spark to save videos to your camera roll under privacy. Which, if you go there is already most likely enabled. So now you have to creatively find a way to get the video saved. This can be by either modifying your spark or saving to Dropbox. It's been this way for quite some time. Before on my iPhone 6Plus and now on the 6S Plus... Sigh...
Needs some improvement
I LOVE this app, don't get me wrong. It's simple to use, it has a great look to it, I love it. BUT, I hate how zoomed in the video looks if you upload from your camera roll. Cause the first thing I reach for in order to take a video is my phone's camera and then later I edit it. But then I upload it onto spark it's super zoomed in...also could use some new updated filters
I really hope that the production fixes this... Every time I try to press the "switch camera" button, it records a clip instead. Even if I try to look at my video that I just made, it records a clip. Otherwise, love the effects and things, just plz fix the problem.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: IDEO LP
- © 2013 IDEO LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Video Stabilization Setting$0.99