If you thought building websites wasn’t for you, think again. Sparkle is the intuitive site builder for your online portfolio, team or band pages, or business and client sites. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box.
WITH SPARKLE YOU…
• Create landing pages in a matter of minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
• Focus your attention on content and layout.
• Quickly iterate on fully functional site designs.
Sparkle turns your design into a live site on the fly, no coding and no jargon. You don’t need to know about code or other web programming concepts: Sparkle makes sites happen.
CREATE MEDIA RICH SITES
• Quickly add galleries, video, audio, maps, social buttons, and downloadable files.
• Web fonts, retina graphics and delightful animations for stunning output quality.
• Visual contact form creation.
• Default wireframe look to share your site at any stage of construction.
Sparkle’s freeform layout means you’re never constrained by a rigid page structure or by templates.
FROM BIG PICTURE TO SMALL DETAILS
• Mobile device support via phone and tablet specific layouts.
• Live preview of your site on computers, tablets and phones, while you edit.
• Built-in incremental FTP to rapidly publish to any web host.
• Privacy and cookie law support.
Sparkle features cutting edge code and asset generation, ensuring your site will be high performance and compatible across a broad spectrum of web browsers.
• Familiar interface, fits right in on your Mac.
• Great integration with other apps, all content at your fingertips.
• Born on macOS, optimized for Mojave.
• Backed by a product-focused company praised for its support and helpfulness.
The Sparkle Pro in-app purchase unlocks the full potential of Sparkle:
• publish to an unlimited number of websites
• publish an unlimited number of pages per website
• export to disk
• remove page watermarking
WHAT USERS SAY
“We used to create comps in Photoshop for developers. With Sparkle we have our sites up and running in hours rather than weeks.”
Hossein Farmani, Founder and Curator, The Lucie Awards, IPA - International Photography Awards
"We use Sparkle to create hundreds of quick landing pages to test our marketing strategies, Sparkle has saved us many hours of development time."
David Tera, Director of Marketing, IDA - Int'l Design Awards.
“I have tried out many different tools to create websites, but none of them can top Sparkle.”
Philip Amour, Product Designer
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com or visit the support website sparkleapp.com/support.html
• added support for multi-line button labels
• fixed canvas drawing on Mojave
• fixed align/distribute
• fixed font not being loaded in some cases
• fixed devices popover not showing which devices to review
• fixed anchors and anchor navigation
• fixed activate after consent for embed elements
• fixed page import not working for some sites
• fixed menu orientation issues in some cases
• fixed a few Dark Mode issues
• fixed icons on macOS 10.9-10.11
• added support for macOS Mojave and dark mode!
• added new toolbar icons
• added support for publishing to International Domain Names
• added drag and drop of images and video from Safari
• improved offline compatible code generation
• fixed FTP setup and publishing with some servers
• fixed publishing cache, sometimes producing incorrect images
• fixed text wrap on Internet Explorer
• fixed Pixabay link back to original photo
• fixed maps address lookup
• fixed some layout and stick to top issues
• fixed font-related crashes
• fixed double audio autoplay
• many other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
SUPPORT IS WORLD CLASS!!!
I’ve been juggling a very demanding full time job, and a hobby that I love and get paid for, for 40 years. I am a professional salesman, and on the weekends, a professional children’s entertainer. I AM NOT A WEB DEVELOPER. I need tools that are powerful intuitive and easy to use. When I need help, I NEED HELP. I’ve been using Sparkle for a couple of years now, and every time I’ve needed help, their SUPPORT team has been WORLD CLASS. My day job is selling technology products to Fortune 500 companies—and Sparkle’s SUPPORT team is on a par with any of the SUPPORT teams that I’ve ever worked with, and I’m comparing them to teams that support mission critical multiple million dollar investments in infrastructure.
In particular, Duncan Wilcox is amazing! He is responsive, tenacious, and competent. I don’t even want to say how far and above the call of duty he will go, because I don’t want to set the bar TOO high for him and Sparkle, but what he did for me today was very, very impressive. He’s an inspiration for how I want to treat my customers in all of my endeavors.
The product itself is great. But if you’re going to run a business, small or large, and count on the product, YOU NEED GREAT SERVICE—and Sparkle delivers!!!!
I have a simple website that I made years ago with iweb. When iWeb was discontinued, I switched to Freeway Express, which was discontinued a few years ago. I recently decided it was time to update my site with a new app. I really like to be able to start with a blank slate, rather than a template. I tried WordPress, but it only uses templates, and if you want to start with a blank slate, it adds a lot of complexity. Almost all other web design apps make you use a template. Sparkle is a gem in that you can start with a blank slate. They also have templates if you want. They have a very nice feature where you can import an existing website into it. This essentially means you can use any website as a basic template if you want.
Once I got used to it, I started to really enjoy the simplicity and creative process. I also emailed Duncan for some questions I couldn’t easily figure out, and he responded quickly.
I’m so glad I found Sparkle!
Sparkle is how I want to edit HTML on the Mac
I'm cabable of editing basic HTML by hand. But that's not how I want to do it on the Mac. I want to drag and drop content where I want it and have the editor handle the precise HTML. Sparkle lets me do that.
I also don't want to use a "template" where my website has to fit the way their professionals set it up. Sure that makes for a decent website. But I want to control the horizontal. I want to control the vertical. I want to put my image here, my text there, and so on.
One other feature about Sparkle is the easy support of different website layouts based on the client screen width. Sparkle's manual reports this is necessary to get an optimal Google search score. Sparkle makes this easy. You layout your content in one screen size. All your content is automatically added to the other screen size. You just need to go to each screen size and move it around to the correct position.
- River SRL
- 35.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 River SRL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.