By Whosagoodboy Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SparkleFish is a hilarious audio story completion game that will have you laughing uncontrollably.
"My daughters take turns supplying the words, and then dissolve into giggles when it’s played back." - GeekDad (Wired)
"I have a feeling your kids will get a hold of the microphone, silliness will ensue and everyone will be hooked!" - the iPhone Mom
"… SparkleFish inspires children to think more creatively." - lunchbox
With SparkleFish you can record creative words in your own voice for playback inside surprising, ad-lib stories. If you enjoy Mad Libs, then you’ll really love SparkleFish. It’s fun for all ages, species, individuals, groups, etc.
* Record your voice to complete each story
* Comes with 6 stories for free
* Save your recordings and listen to them later
* Share your saved recordings with others
* Buy "story packs" (each with 5 stories) for more fun!
* Record the stories as many times as you'd like.
* Great for Teachers, SLPs, and Occupational Therapists
* Also great for people who like being silly
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Requires a microphone
What's New in Version 3.12
* Support for iOS 9
* Fixes a bug where the story would start to play and then stop on the first recorded phrase
* Fixes playback volume when playing back a saved story
* Fixes a problem re-recording a word in a story
* Fixes the play/pause button when going back from the save story view without saving the story
* Better error handling
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 17, 2015
- Version: 3.12
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joel Steinmetz
- © 2011-2015 Whosagoodboy Partners
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Story Packs$3.99
- Tall Tales$1.99
- A Day in the Life$1.99
- A Dream World$1.99