Spatial Line Puzzles is an engaging game designed by an occupational therapist to improve Spatial Skills and Visual Memory Skills.
Complete the puzzles by copying the lines to the empty box. By analyzing the position of the dots or blocks, and identifying how the lines relate to each other, Spatial Skills are strengthened. For additional stimulation of Visual Memory Skills, the puzzle will disappear after a selected period of time if this option is turned on in the settings.
The puzzles are graded from easy to more challenging according to the following levels: Dot 3x3; Box 3x3; Dot 4x4; Box 4x4; Dot 5x5
- NO ADVERTS
- 40 puzzles in each level
- Suitable for children and adults
- Multi-user scoring is included, which allows you to add as many children/students/patients as you would like.
- Dot/Block Outline Option – to make the puzzles more challenging, this setting removes the dots or block outlines of the puzzle.
-Bird Game Option - after successfully completing 5 puzzles, you will be rewarded with playing to a short, fun game, which is designed to further reinforce basic spatial concepts.
The free version offers the first 5 puzzles in the Dot 3x3 and Box 3x3 levels. The other puzzles are restricted to the full version.
If you have any feedback or comments, please contact us at: info (at) visuallearningforlife.com
The American Dyslexia Association Inc. is a non-profit organization that focuses its efforts on providing help for dyslexic and dyscalculic people with free information and teaching aids. Read the write up about Spatial Line Puzzles on their blog: http://www.dyslexia.me/visual-learning-for-life-worksheets-app/
Updated to support 64-bit compatibility.
- VISUAL LEARNING FOR LIFE LTD
- 15 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Visual Learning for Life
- In-App Purchases
- Spatial Line Puzzle access $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.