By Catalystwo Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If for some reason you cannot speak, Speak Me speaks for you!
You may have a medical problem which does not allow you to speak but by using Speak Me you can communicate with your doctors and loved ones.
Simply write on the screen with your finger or use a stylus, then tap Speak button.
(Also incorporates keyboard entry and dictionary function.)
Speak Me uses "Advanced Handwriting Recognition Technology" which translates your written words into spoken words.
Speak Me is also a valuable tool if you are learning to speak English or Japanese. Write the words or phrases you want to practice on the screen and listen to them spoken in the language. Repeat as many times as you need to learn the pronunciations correctly.
Stores words and phrases in the log and stores screenshots of the words in your device's camera roll or to Dropbox automatically.
Watch Video here:
Speak Me is designed for people who may find using a keyboard difficult. A supervisor (probably you) can restrict some features in the app so that the user does not activate those features accidentally.
＊＊ Other Features ＊＊
• Passcode lock settings ... stops changing settings.
• Buzzer ... to attract listener's attention.
• Favourites ... tap button to let it speak predetermined words and phrases.
• Text typing ... use keyboard to type words to be spoken.
• Dictionary ... displays definitions of word you wrote.
• Scroll Canvas with Two Fingers
• Scratch Out Mistake to Rewrite
• Keep log ... store all the words you let it speak.
• Screenshots ... store all the words you wrote to device's camera roll or Dropbox automatically.
=== Supported Recognition Languages ===
• English (US)
※ Network connection is not required when using Speak Me.
※ Compatible with iPad 2 or later which has free-upgrade to iOS7.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Catalystwo Limited
- © Catalystwo Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.