SpeakEasy German ~ Offline Phrasebook and Flashcards with Native Speaker Voice and Phonetics
By Pocketglow Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over 900 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking German easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Germany, including Berlin, Munich and Hamburg, and other German speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to German, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native German speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy German is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Over 900 essential travel phrases with both German and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Flashcards with English on one side and German on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
INCLUDES OVER 900 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where is the restroom?
• Do you speak English?
• I don't speak German
• I speak English
• I speak a little German
• Could you speak more slowly?
• Let's go to a restaurant
• Do you understand me?
• Call a doctor!
• I've run out of medication
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• When is the next museum tour?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does this cost?
• Where is luggage check-in?
• Where can I rent a car?
• My car has broken down
• Can I see the menu?
• Do you have a menu in English?
• What do you recommend?
• That was delicious!
• Do you accept credit cards?
• A glass of red wine
• Where can I buy … ?
• How much does this cost?
• Can I try this on?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation
• I have lost my room key
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• Can I get a cash advance?
• You are very pretty
• You are very handsome
• What is your telephone number?
• I will miss you
• Thanks for the evening
EXPANSION PHRASE PACKS
• Additional phrase packs are available for purchase to expand SpeakEasy German to over 1,750 phrases.
• All phrase packs include audio recordings by the same native speaker, plus German and phonetic translations.
• Phrase pack contents can be viewed from within the app.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Bug fixes.
It help me learn German in the best way possible
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 19, 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocketglow Inc.
- © 2013-2014 Pocketglow Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- SpeakEasy German Bundle Pack$1.99
- SpeakEasy German Common Topics Pack$0.99
- SpeakEasy German Nature Pack$0.99
- SpeakEasy German Knowledge Pack$0.99
- SpeakEasy German House and Home Pack$0.99