SpeakEasy Voice Recorder Lite
By Zarboo Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Why settle for just taking voice memos when you can have a feature rich recording studio right in your pocket? Record and playback notes, reminders, or just about anything from your iPhone's built-in microphone. SpeakEasy gives you a recording studio that fits into your pocket! Intuitive and fun, SpeakEasy is the premier voice recorder for your iPhone.
Also check out the full version of SpeakEasy 2 that includes WiFi sharing, email, bluetooth support, volume boost and much more!
- Beautifully animated and intuitive user interface with large, easy to touch buttons
- View your recordings in wave form
- Pause and continue both recording and playback
- Continue recording to an existing recording
- Easily group and organize your recordings by category
- Interruption protection allows you to continue recording after a phone call interruption
- Optional new recording indicators both within SpeakEasy and on the home screen icon
- On the go recording options allow for quick start and save
- Unlimited recording length
- Customize your experience with selectable color schemes
- Works with iPhone and second generation iPod Touch. IMPORTANT: The first generation iPod Touch is not supported by SpeakEasy. Using SpeakEasy with a second generation iPod Touch requires iPhone compatible earbuds with a built-in microphone.
What's New in Version 2.1
Photo and GeoTag attachments can now be added to recordings.
All settings are now incorporated into the application.
Color schemes have been added.
Categories can now be edited directly within the category list and from the category selector in the Studio.
An option to upgrade to the full version of SpeakEasy has been added making it possible to get all of the features of the full version without downloading a second application.
Improved performance and faster application load.
Pull this from the App Store
I paid $2.99 to upgrade to the full version, simply so I could email my memos. I've never seen an app ask for money just to email. But I paid it because I needed to share several recordings. I later restored my phone. The upgrade disappeared. It seems to want me to buy it again. The help support has been abandoned. All this on top of the fact that the usability is nonintuitive, clumsy, and slow. The design is atrocious -- for instance, the icons are highly pixelated. This app should just be pulled. The developer doesn't seem to care about it anyway.
Great but deleted recording when came in
I have been using SpeakEasy for a month and have been happy with it, was about to purchase. While recording a final review for college, a call came in and deleted my recording. Dont know why. Checking to see if it was my iPhone since SpeakEasy is suppose to have Interruption Protection from oncoming calls.
Ive been using this recorder for 3 months now, the sound is pretty bad, ive tested it in lectures next to the professor (that uses a mic btw) and the sound was still poor. I tested it a few seats away from the professor and its even worse. The worst part is that you can't save or transfer the recordings. At that point its totally useless when you need to playback, you cant hear anything even with headphones. A lot of static. Overall its okay.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 17, 2010
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zarboo Software, LLC
- © 2009 Zarboo Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SpeakEasy Full Version Upgrade$2.99