By Faber Acoustical, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SpeakerDraft makes it extremely easy and fun to optimize the bass response of your next loudspeaker design.
- Visually optimize the low frequency response of sealed or ported box designs.
- View frequency response changes due to parameter adjustments in real time.
- Visually identify the first box resonance frequency.
- Quickly browse through loudspeaker designs and/or drivers to select a winning combination.
- Add your own drivers to the built-in driver database or customize existing driver parameters.
- Recommended box volume and recommended port length (for ported boxes) make it easy to create a quality subwoofer design.
What's New in Version 2.0
- SpeakerDraft has been updated to properly support iPhone 6 Plus, as well as iOS 7 and 8.
- Recommended box volume and recommended port length (for ported boxes) are now displayed inline with subwoofer box design parameters. This makes it much easier to create a quality subwoofer design.
- For sealed enclosures, the system resonance and total system Q values are displayed in the frequency response graph.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the low frequency rolloff to be overestimated.
- SpeakerDraft code has been modernized to make it more robust.
I like this program. I have tried a few others but this one seems to work best. There are Cheever ones out there but this I find speaker draft gives me accurate results and that makes it worth the money. It agrees with manufactures recommendation for speaker volume and port dimensions when using Theil parameters. So easy to use. The on-the-fly bode chart is a cool thing also. I recommend this program.
Thought it would be better
I was hoping that there had been improvements since the last reviews. Other than English measurements this is a very basic app. Much better out there for free or much less.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Faber Acoustical, LLC
- © 2015 Faber Acoustical, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.