Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SpeakLine lets your Mac talk to you!
Type your Text, select a voice and your Mac reads the text. Have some fun with funny voices or read texts in native languages.
• read the typed text
• use the system voices to read the text with a fun voice or with a native language voice (available with OS X 10.7 or higher)
• save your texts right in SpeakLine
• export your texts as an AIFF audio file
Your Mac talks with you.
We are still working on improvements and updates. We are happy about every kind of feedback.
Visit us on www.fingercoding.com
What's New in Version 3.1
- updated graphics for Retina Display (with new App Icon)
- rewritten exporting
- small UI changes (SpeakLine has now the standard window appearance)
- open the saved texts window alternatively with ⇧⌘T and create a new Text with ⌘N
- minor tweaks and fixes
I can get it set up for a new text doc, but it doesn’t open, allow me to add my text, either by pasting or by typing. Tried going to the support web page, but even that doesn’t work. What is it doing in the App Store?