SpeakToSnooze - Alarm clock with voice control commands to snooze and turn off your alarm!
By j labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OVER 1M DOWNLOADS!!!
Say “Snooze alarm” to snooze your alarm!
Say “Alarm off” to turn off your alarm!
It’s that simple!
• #135 Top Free Apps
• #9 Top Free Utilities
• Control your alarm clock without EVER having to touch your phone or open your eyes!
• Say “Set alarm for 7:30 AM” to set an alarm
• Say “What time is it” to hear the time
• Say “Flashlight” to turn on the flashlight. No fumbling for the light at night!
• Set a “I have to get up by” time, at which point a diabolically annoying sound will play and you won’t be able to snooze anymore
• Get fun voices that motivate you to wake up if you keep snoozing!
• Beautiful, customizable alarm clock design
• "I've been waiting foreverrr for a great app like this. You get to talk to it and it talks back." Jessie_baee
• "This app is so cool, the features are awesome and it's FREE!!!" Maemaepdx
• "I love this app! Especially when you keep snoozing it, because then it says you can't snooze anymore and you have to get up!" grace55667
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
• Visit us at www.speaktosnooze.com
• Email us at email@example.com
• Tweet us at @jlabsTeam
• Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 4.8
- iOS 9.3.1 compatibility
- Bug fixes (thanks to our users you gave us feedback!)
I hate mornings...
I am horrible at waking up in the morning used to hit my snooze for at least an hour and was always late for work. Well, I still hate mornings but, for some reason this app really works to get me up on time. The fact that I can have "Stewie" (from Family Guy) wake me up is pretty funny. I know it's just an impersonation but, it's pretty good and it helps me wake up! :) I've been using this app for over six months, I wish the snooze button was bigger than the button to turn off the alarm but, everything else is great and when I do accidentally turn it off instead of snooze it literally tells me the alarm is turning off so, I know I have to get up.
I love mornings but I hate the getting up part. This app has really helped me wake up early enough for school in addition to my phone alarm. I have only been using this app for about a week, but I am excited to earn more espresso to buy things in the store! The Stewie waking up voice sounds fun and I can't wait to try it! (It will probably be a different story in the morning....lol.) The only complaint I have about this app is that it has to be running all night long. It sometimes is annoying to have to charge my IPad first thing in the morning, but other than that, GREAT APP
nice app for oversleepers
i've always been a chronic oversleeper & this app is certainly better than the average alarm clock. i like that there are different sounds for the initial ring & the "i need to get up by" time. also nice that you can earn espressos for upgrades. originally i found this app by searching for voice-controlled alarms, thinking that would help me wake up. while you can say "snooze alarm", it's not possible to make it mandatory, so my sleepy brain always clicks the snooze button, which kind of defeats the purpose of a "sneak to snooze" app. but it's still useful overall. i actually use it in combination with the normal iphone alarm app because if something happens in the night that accidentally removes the app from the screen, your alarm won't go off (as with any 3rd party alarm app, not the developer's fault but still annoying), which has led to some oversleeping with serious consequences. but i have seen an improvement in my oversleeping since i started using it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 74.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jason Tongbai
- © 2012 Jason Tongbai
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Espressos$0.99
- 300 Espressos$2.99
- 500 Espressos$3.99
- 200 Espressos$1.99