Speazie is a free music recording studio and collaboration platform available for your iPhone and iPad. Producers can upload and share beats, while singers and rappers can record and mix their vocals on top to create a complete track or video.
Every week Speazie will feature hundreds of new beats, tracks, and videos, made on mobile, sounding professional and built by people re-discovering the power of music to bring talent together.
WHY USE SPEAZIE:
- Make music on the go – with the mobile app you can record music whenever you feel inspired
- Collaborate: make music with your friends and with other aspiring or established artists, and interact with the newest and most innovative community of musicians
- Edit your vocal tracks using our built-in presets and give your tracks a professional studio sound
- IT’S FREE - No expensive audio equipment, music software or recording studios needed – it’s all available in the app
- Speazie helps you gain followers on all your social platforms. Link all your other social accounts to your profile so users can find you everywhere! You can also share your beats, tracks, and videos to your social accounts right from Speazie
- AND MUCH MORE
Reach out to us at:
or visit us at www.speazie.com/faq
You can also follow us on:
- Minor UX improvements
- Bug Fixes
- Design Improvements
Stay Tuned! There are going to be a lot of new improvements coming your way really soon. Please leave us a positive review to keep us motivated as the updates come through!
Ratings and Reviews
INSTAGRAM FOR RAPS AND BEATS
Dope concept, some
Tech user feature issues with being able to save songs without posting them.
There NEEDS to. Be a better mixing feature and more editing options for songs already posted or better fluidity forwards and backwards with the remix process.
As well as the searching feature.
Maybe personalized suggestions for tracks we might like as users to record on???
Look at song tree app for reference!!
Tracks should be trimmed!!
The app is dope and it has good content. But we should be given the option to trim our recordings. I don’t like when I feel that I’m done with recording the song the instrumental keeps going until the end.
I think there should be an update that lets you go back to your song and put Ad Libs in the song after your first recording!
- Speazie Inc.
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Copyright © 2015 Speazie
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.