3D First Person Shooter in real-time.
-Multiplayer Online and Wifi router.
-9 game mode (Classic,Resurrection,Capture the Flag,Zombie Mode,BombMode,Knives,Deathmatch,ArmsRace,Sniper)
-Weapons Skins (114 pieces)
-8 Characters per team
-6 Submachine guns
-3 Bulletproof vest
-10 Languages(English,Русский,Espanol,Deutsch,Francais,日本人,中国,Türk, Português, Indonesia)
- Add Shields(CT and T are available)
- New model VAL
-New Year's maps and skins
-Fixed some bugs in zombie mode, and also fixed other bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I know the game is suppose to feel like the 1.6 Cs but SFG2 is still it’s own game. I feel like a refreshing store UI would be great as well as us being able to move buttons around rather than clicking on arrows. Another suggestion that would be great is if you added 3rd person mode (the option is already there when you are dead but I mean like an actual third person mode, maybe as a lobby setting game option?). A 3rd person mode would bring in so many more players (those who love third person of course) it also let us see the beautiful models you have designed. As well as another mode “hostage rescue” where the CT has to rescue hostages and return them to a plane. And the team selection should just be Counter Terrorist or Terrorist instead of selecting the character. Characters should have their own menu like skins. You can select your character there.
Developers respond please
I hate that we have to pay money for skins I also hate when your playing some times your getting spammed with adds new game mode if you like it parkour single player or multiplayer only weapon you can use is a knife and a pistol
Please consider adding these and fixing that we have to pay to get skins there should be in game money you earn to get skins again please fix that there’s always adds when playing it’s frustrating that we play multiplayer and get spammed with adds and get killed 10 Times by the same person because of adds this is a awesome game but those are the things I wish were fixed it’s stupid that we have to pay to remove adds it’s a waste of money to pay for no adds in author games some of them offer adds if you want in game money
JUST LIKE COUNTER STRIKE
It is an Awesome game the best game I have had except critical ops which is way more Funner than this but they both are cool and I like them both these two games are just like Counter strike I love the different modes on this game but critical ops only Has bomb mode and Team death match but I have a problem with multiplayer I always glitch when I try to kill someone every thing is frozen except for me I can still move and jump and shoot but when I am shooting every things frozen and then I die automatically Please fix this and some times when I walk I teleport back to where I spawned and there are more glitches in the game please fix all of them please respond to this review and say that you fixed it thank you if you fixed it
- Sergey Kostryukov
- 363.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2015-2018 Sergey Kostryukov
- In-App Purchases
- Anti-Advertising $4.99
- AWP Progress $1.99
- Karambit Claw $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.