By mApps.ie - Ideas Go Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Special Olympics Ireland – 2011 World Games
The official Special Olympics Ireland App
Download this app for up-to-date information on Team Ireland competing at the 2011 Special Olympics World Summer Games in Athens, as well as keeping in touch with our athlete bloggers who represent the 11,000+ athletes who participate with Special Olympics on a weekly basis throughout the island of Ireland. Also included is the Special Olympics Ireland newsfeed which will keep you updated on the ongoing work of Special Olympics in communities throughout Ireland.
Special Olympics Ireland is a sports organisation for people with an intellectual disability. Through sport, athletes develop both physically and emotionally, they make new friends, realise their dreams, and know they can fit in.
Special Olympics Ireland currently has over 11,000 registered athletes participating in 15 sports in 409 affiliated groups throughout the island of Ireland. These athletes are supported by their families and a team of 22,500 volunteers who give of their time to help out at sporting and fundraising events
- Meet TEAM IRELAND – 124 athletes representing Ireland on the world stage.
- Results from the 2011 Special Olympics World Games
- A stunning gallery of hand picked photographs from the Special Olympics Ireland archive
- Keep up to date on the latest Special Olympics Ireland projects and news via in-App news feed
- iOS4 compatible
- All graphics enhanced for the retina display
What's New in Version 1.4
- stability and UI improvements
- supports iPhone 5 screen resolution
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 03, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: mApps (IL)
- © Special Olympics Ireland Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.