Specialtones brings you a comprehensive library of unique music playlists to trigger and promote your child’s neurological development. Importantly, it does not matter which neurodevelopmental disorder may be afflicting the child. Whether your child suffers from autism, epilepsy, ADHD, cerebral palsy or had a stroke, specialized music listening can bypass diagnostic terminology and act directly on injured brain area(s).
In addition, we provide you a data collection tool to monitor change of motor, phonological, cognitive and social behavior, and also the means to program a listening routine for your child that will fit into your family's schedule.
We are here to maximize the benefits that specialized music listening can bring to the life of your child. We do so in three easy steps, with features that were developed with the domestic reality of parents in mind.
1. Questionnaire: Answer only the questions that are applicable to your child, the issues that matter to you concerning your child’s motor, phonological, cognitive and/or social behavior.
2. Customized playlist: Our app automatically analyzes your answers and generates a customized 30-minute music playlist (one listening session) for your child;
3. Listening schedule: You now can schedule a listening routine for your child.
Specialtones offers the following subscriptions options:
* 1 month: $15.49 (USD)
* 3 months: $43.99 (USD)
* 6 months: $83.99 (USD)
These prices apply to United States residents. Prices may vary in other countries respecting your local currency exchange rate.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewables subscriptions are disabled, your subscription will automatically renew in your iTunes account.
You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
Enjoy the listening!
The Specialtones Team
Layout and translations improved
- 18.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 SpecialtonesInc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $11.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.