The Specialty Produce app is a hand-held reference for thousands of produce items and recipes:
*Over 2,000 produce entries, ranging from the common to the exotic.
*Over 12,000 recipes hand selected from respected food bloggers, chefs, authors, and journalists
Mentioned in SELF magazine as one of their favorite apps with "all sorts of cool, useful info on flavor, nutritional value, and seasonal availability, plus recipes."
For our professional users, special content and features are available via a one year, auto-renewing subscription of $2.99. The Specialty Produce Professional Content and Features subscription provides access to
* Food Safety Alerts for produce items, based on data from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other government sources.
* A custom picture can be added to Produce Spots, allowing you to grow consumer awareness of your produce.
* Contact information can be added to Produce Spots, allowing you to grow consumer awareness of your business.
* The ability to rate recipes, and share ratings with other users
* The ability to add personal notes to produce items and recipes.
* Elimination of banner ads.
The Professional Content and Features subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same amount as the original subscription purchase: $2.99
- Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. In other words, cancelling your subscription will prevent any subsequent auto-renewing, allowing your current subscription to expire at the end of the subscription period.
We highly value the satisfaction of our customers. If you have any questions or concerns about the Professional Content and Features subscription (or anything else!) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy response.
*Fixed a bug that could cause issues when opening Universal Links
Ratings and Reviews
App is Like an Encyclopedia
We bought Ramps today. My wife was excited when she spotted them as they are never available in regular grocery stores. Looked them up on the app. While we knew these were harvested, not commercially ground, there was lots of other interesting information. Love reading about the various item we buy.
LOVE this app, have had it for years. But now I can't open it. Last time I was able to update it was in August. I'm lost without this app at the grocery, it's so informative for trying new produce. Btw, my iPad updates just fine. So, what's going on?
Hey lilbutton2u -- we are sorry you are experiencing difficulties! We would be happy to work with you to identify and resolve the issue. Please email us at email@example.com so we can begin troubleshooting with you.
I found the information extremely useful and also when ever I feel like incorporating a new item in my store, I read everything about it so I can share it with my customers.
- Extraordinaire Tomatoes Inc
- 58.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Specialty Produce
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Content and Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.