SPECTO is a flexible and visual app for store auditing, packed with productivity boosting features. Specto not only streamlines the audit process, it will identify opportunities to improve retail store quality aligned with the retailer's standards.
Take a virtual tour through the store:
With Specto regional retail managers take a walk in their customers' shoes, exploring a store through the eyes of the customer. The app guides the regional manager through the store and pinpoints the items that need to be rated. Photos, text and voice can be added at each level, highlighting opportunities for improvement.
Move from observation to action:
Specto provides insight into the store performance and assists regional managers in understanding where a particular store is failing in terms of operational excellence. It allows the head office to implement a proactive approach to areas identified as needing improvement. For that purpose, Specto automatically converts remarks from previous audit reports into action plans and actions points. Action reports and reminders provide effective tools to ensure timely follow-up.
- Streamline the audit process
- Get the job done on the spot, eliminating after-hours paperwork and reporting
- Embed the audit process as a part of an overall plan for continuous improvement
- Share valuable insights with shop managers, the head office and other stakeholders
- Works as well offline as it does online
- Secure automatic replication
- It's multilingual
- manage audit templates
- Paste images in the survey text editor
- Sign the survey
- Added date "report closed"
- Change the name of the survey
- Hide the picture in the survey report (mail pdf)
- Added location in the report header
- The responsible of a to do is not linked anymore to a Specto user.
- Added a remark field at the location
- Change the logo per template
- Add a user to all locations
- Choose reponse-type "free answer"
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.