Spectre: Cybertank Wars
By Brilliant Bytes Software Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jump in your tank and destroy endless hordes of enemies in cyberspace! Spectre has the fastest, smoothest 3D action you will find on iOS!
One of the most popular Mac games in history is now back and better than ever!
"Spectre jockey's dream come true... white knuckle action.... an absolute instant buy."
- Touch Arcade
"A perfect way to blast away your spare time... the multiplayer really shines... a must try."
- AppSpy (video review)
- Over 120 levels included in Spectre VR and Spectre Classic!
- Addictive, easy-to-play Arcade mode!
- Fast-action multiplayer battles over Internet, Wifi, and Bluetooth!
- Fight against humans and battle-ready AI bots!
Transporting you even deeper into the virtual cyberworld, Spectre also includes an option for 3D anaglyph stereographic support! (3D glasses sold separately)
Single player games included:
* Spectre Classic
* Spectre VR
* Spectre Arcade
Multiplayer games included:
* Capture the Flag
* Flag Rally
* Base Raid
* iOS 7 MFi Game Controller support!
* Supports iPad, Retina, and 4" displays
* Game Center leaderboards and over 30 achievements!
* All-new addictive Arcade mode!
* Up to 4 players over Bluetooth
* Up to 16 players via Internet or WiFi
* Totally customizable online game options and weapons configurations
* Control your cybertank with a resizable virtual joypad
* Weapons, shield and flight energy power-ups
* Host human versus Cyberbot online team battles
* Incredibly challenging, all-new “Base Raid” multiplayer game
* Defensive tactics include hyperspace teleporting and jump-strafing
* Spectre is the first-ever online, multi-player, stereo-3D game!
For more information visit www.spectre3d.com
Note to parents: Spectre is kid-friendly by design, offering fast-paced, shoot-em-up action without graphic language, content or violence.
© 1990-2014 Peninsula Gameworks. Spectre for iPhone/iPod/iPad developed by Brilliant Bytes Software, Inc. Spectre is a trademark of Peninsula Gameworks. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
- Decreased difficulty slightly: robots and bots now fire less accurately.
- Reduced HP of Acid, Mud, and Wall enemies by 66%
- Moved multiplayer count feature to the main menu
I played this game on my parents old Mac and absolutely loved this game! As soon as I read that that they had the game for iPhone I rushed to the app store to check it out. I got the lite version of this game first and tested it out and it was hard at first to control and shoot your ammo properly but I will get used to it. I'm just happy to be able to play this game after so many years!!!
Awesome port, one bug
Spectre was one of my favorite games back in the day and I love the combination of classic with VR that this app provides. My main gripe is that the ammo count isn't decreasing when I shoot standard ammo, meaning I have to resist the urge to just shoot the entire time to keep it interesting
I used to love this game when I was a kid. This is an excellent port.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 06, 2014
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brilliant Bytes Software Inc
- © (c) 1990 - 2014 Peninsula Gameworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.