Think you’re good with colors? This game will challenge your eyes and help you improve your sensitivity to. Three different games will push your color perception and memory to the limit as you try to beat your best scores. Lots of fun for both kids and adults.
• Match – Try to find the closest color on the color wheel
• Mix – See if you can tell what two colors mix to
• Remember – Look at a color, then try to find it on the color wheel
Spectrum keeps track and stores your highest score for each game. Want to show off your skills? You can also post your highest score on your Facebook wall.
Added iPhone 5 support, as well as some graphic enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is not fun
I like the idea of the game but it's not even a game and it's so boring it makes me feel like I'm going to die
Cool idea, but it doesn't work
I seem to get non wrong, this it isn't a game.
A lot of fun
This game is pretty addictive. After a while I'm able to get a score in the higher 90s, but the 100 is pretty elusive. I would imagine that it's almost impossible to get the full 1000 points, although I have not tried it on the ipad, which must be easier because of the big screen. If you're a designer or art director, you've gotta try it.
- Savdesign LLC
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © copyright 2012 Savdesign LLC. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.