The MyHealth app gives all patients of Spectrum Health and members of Priority Health access to their care and health plan information in one convenient, secure place.
Spectrum Health patients
• Search the Spectrum Health physician list to find a doctor
• Locate Spectrum Health emergency and urgent care facilities
• See upcoming appointments and schedule a new appointment with your provider
• Check lab and radiology results
• Send and receive secure messages directly with your provider’s office
• Request a prescription renewal, review your current medications and instructions, and see who has prescribed your medications
• Schedule a video visit through the app or over the phone with designated providers
• Keep track of allergies, immunizations and other health concerns all in one place
Priority Health members
• View your benefits
• Access your digital membership (ID) card
• Check deductible balances and manage bills
• Review claims
• See what your out-of-pocket costs will be through the Cost Estimator
• Compare procedure prices with Healthcare Bluebook
• See a doctor without leaving home
- New design! We have redesigned the MyHealth welcome experience to be more intuitive and visually appealing
- In addition to PIN, you can now use your fingerprint to securely sign in to your MyHealth account
Ratings and Reviews
I am so overly frustrated. I needed to get into my account ASAP. So I open the app and use my Touch ID so I don’t have to use my password. And it told me I need to log in. So I entered my email and password and it said it was wrong. So I tried 2 more times and I know for a fact what my log in info is and it wouldn’t work said I would be locked out or I have to reset my password. So I entered my email got the link reset my password and still not working says email or password is wrong. If I keep trying I’ll be locked out and only to way to fix it is to wait 60 mins or reset my password again. So after resting 3 times and it’s not working I email customer service. And it says they will get back to me in 24 hours. I need into my account now and I’m basically screwed on my upcoming appointments because I count on this app.
Just plain lousy
This used to be great. Easy to use, easy to communicate with your health care team, easy to make appointments.
Now, I cannot use it to communicate with a new PCP, nor can I use it to make an appointment with him or any member of his team. The only providers that you can communicate with are those you have seen in the past. I asked customer service about this. Evidently they won’t help you communicate with your current doctor. You can however, communicate with providers you have seen in the past, up to 18 months out. This strikes me as stupid and counter productive.
Overall, pretty much useless
Every time I go to type in my PIN number, it says “oops something went wrong. Try again using your email and password” I do not have access to my paper with my email and password all the time so this is extremely annoying. I have two kids plus myself to manage appointments for and it’s hard to do that when I can’t login most of the time. I’ve been having this problem for a while now. Please fix it!
- Spectrum Health System
- 252.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2016 Spectrum Health. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.