By Alexander Zolotov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SpectrumGen is a spectral synthesizer with a simple and effective user interface. It is a bit like the PixelWave experimental synth, but now you can draw the spectrum of sound!
• multitouch arpeggiator;
• export to WAV (via iTunes File Sharing);
• copy to share with another iOS sound apps;
• eight predefined timbres;
• changeable number of octaves (from 2 to 8);
• it is possible to draw the spectrum and play it at the same time;
• MIDI IN support;
• Audiobus and IAA support.
Dark colors - low frequencies (bass). Bright colors - high frequencies.
Also if you want to draw a waveform directly, check my other app - PixelWave.
What's New in Version 1.2e
Fixed bug with iOS7 UI
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 1.2e
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Zolotov
- © Alexander Zolotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.