The Speech That Works app is an innovative and comprehensive tool that can be used for articulation therapy for children of all ages. It was developed by a group of speech pathologists who utilize it regularly in therapy. Speech That Works follows typical articulation development beginning with suprasegmentals and progressing through complex consonant blends. This app can be used to enhance motor speech planning and production.
Speech That Works provides a thorough list of objectives and activities including:
· Suprasegmental targets for duration, intensity, and pitch
· Vowels in isolation, repetitions, alternations, and words
· Consonants in isolation, single syllables, repetitions, alternations, words, phrases, and sentences
· Initial consonant clusters and final clusters in order of motor difficulty
· Nursery rhymes and a matching game for each consonant
· The capability to save student goals, monitor data tracking, and email progress charts to the student’s team members
· Records live voice and allows playback
· Elicitation techniques and carryover activities are provided for some sounds
- Sentences have been enhanced to display a single, bigger image.
- Notifications (to allow us to communicate with you). After updating, you will be asked whether or not to allow notifications. Please consider
allowing notifications so that we can keep you up-to-date with important events and information from time to time.
- Bug fixes.
- Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- 904.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Sunshine Cottage School For Deaf Children
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.