Speech That Works
By Sunshine Cottage School For Deaf Children
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Speech That Works app is an innovative and comprehensive tool that can be used for articulation therapy for children of all ages. It was developed by a group of speech pathologists who utilize it regularly in therapy. Speech That Works follows typical articulation development beginning with suprasegmentals and progressing through complex consonant blends. This app can be used to enhance motor speech planning and production.
Speech That Works provides a thorough list of objectives and activities including:
· Suprasegmental targets for duration, intensity, and pitch
· Vowels in isolation, repetitions, alternations, and words
· Consonants in isolation, single syllables, repetitions, alternations, words, phrases, and sentences
· Initial consonant clusters and final clusters in order of motor difficulty
· Nursery rhymes and a matching game for each consonant
· The capability to save student goals, monitor data tracking, and email progress charts to the student’s team members
· Records live voice and allows playback
· Elicitation techniques and carryover activities are provided for some sounds
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Added the option to delete students when editing a student from the student summary screen
- Enhanced the student name selection display
- Enhanced the student's date of birth entry
- New ability to disable the "Continue As Guest?" prompt on the home screen
- Replaced a few of the images with better/clearer ones
- Enhanced the "csv" file created by the student report screen
- Enhanced the embedded Email report created by the student report screen
Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions. Please keep them coming (via the Contact Us screen inside the app)!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 1.10 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- © 2015 Sunshine Cottage School For Deaf Children
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.