Speech That Works
By Sunshine Cottage School For Deaf Children
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Speech That Works app is an innovative and comprehensive tool that can be used for articulation therapy for children of all ages. It was developed by a group of speech pathologists who utilize it regularly in therapy. Speech That Works follows typical articulation development beginning with suprasegmentals and progressing through complex consonant blends. This app can be used to enhance motor speech planning and production.
Speech That Works provides a thorough list of objectives and activities including:
· Suprasegmental targets for duration, intensity, and pitch
· Vowels in isolation, repetitions, alternations, and words
· Consonants in isolation, single syllables, repetitions, alternations, words, phrases, and sentences
· Initial consonant clusters and final clusters in order of motor difficulty
· Nursery rhymes and a matching game for each consonant
· The capability to save student goals, monitor data tracking, and email progress charts to the student’s team members
· Records live voice and allows playback
· Elicitation techniques and carryover activities are provided for some sounds
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Support for iOS 11.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 924 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- © 2015 Sunshine Cottage School For Deaf Children
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.