Speed Cameras & Traffic by Sygic
By Sygic a. s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Speed Cameras by Sygic is the most accurate and easiest to use GPS based app, which lets you:
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
“It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300,000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Note about the use of GPS: This app can use GPS in the background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note about the auto-renewing premium subscription:
- The auto-renewing subscription is available monthly or yearly for USD $1.99 (1.79 €) or $19.99 (17.99 €) respectively
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.2
Improved: design improvements
Fixed: dashcam autofocus
Fixed: issues with licenses
Update: thousands of speed cameras added and updated
Fixed & improvemed: various bugs and stability issues
If you like the app, please take some time to leave us a nice review. Thank you for your support!
Been using app for couple days. Drive 200 plus miles a day. Tend to speed. Set the speed alert to 5 mph over speed limit and really works well. Keep phone plugged in so I'm not draining battery. Cameras also seem to be helpful however no option yet... Did go for premium for 10bucks. If your like me... Having the ability to set a speed alert is a good thing. Nothing is worse than not paying attention to speedometer and passing cop doing 80.
It is a disappointment
Had this app for 2 years now, paid the life time fee, when I changed my phone and tried to down load it again, it won’t work. I tried emailing Tech Support, they answered by “ we are aware of the problem and working to fix it” . It has been few days now and no update no answer back. This app in my opinion will be off the market soon due to failure. Don’t download it and don’t pay any fees.... not worth it.
Recently used on a trip where speed limits constantly changing. Set up max over speed limit and worked fantastically well. Would definitely recommend.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2015 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Speedometer Premium Bundle$9.99
- Premium Subscription$4.99
- Premium Subscription$0.99