By Clemens Schulz
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Listen to podcasts, songs, and audiobooks faster. Speed-Up can speed up or slow down audio directly in iTunes.
Please note that this app DOES NOT SUPPORT DRM-protected content like Audible audiobooks or Apple Music. Multi-Speaker AirPlay and videos are also not supported.
- Speed-Up or slow down audio
- Control playback directly in iTunes
- Editable speed presets
- Global shortcuts for speed and seeking
- Menu bar item and hideable Dock-icon
- Touch Bar support
Speed-Up requires iTunes 12.4 or later.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Supports Touch Bar on new MacBook Pro
- Menu bar icon can be removed by dragging (Sierra only)
Missing some Speed Options
Most audiobooks are too slow at 1.0 and too fast at 1.50. They really need a 1.25 option.