SpeedDial lets you call your favorite contacts and send iMessage / SMS messages to them from your Mac.
* Call your favorite contacts with one click
* Send iMessage / SMS to your favorite contacts with one click
* Call or send iMessage to any number or a contact in your addressbook
* Your contacts are on Touch Bar.
* Menubar app: It is available all the time regardless of open app.
* Auto-launch: When enabled, the app will be available everytime you log in to your computer
* Keyboard Hotkeys: You can open the app using Cmd + Ctrl + s (You can assign a custom hotkey too.)
* When the app is active, pressing keys from 1 to 9 will call the corresponding SpeedDial contact. Similarly, Option + keys (1 to 9) will send iMessage / SMS to corresponding SpeedDial contact.
* Dark mode: It is available in both normal and dark mode themes
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items
To take full benefit of the app, please make sure that:
* You have an iPhone with iOS 8.1 or later
* Your Mac has at least OS X 10.11 installed
* You have enabled “Calls from iPhone” in FaceTime Preferences.
* You give permission to access contacts.
We care about your privacy:
Your address book information is not shared with any third party or sent through Internet.
For more updates:
Ratings and Reviews
Working Great in Mojave!
I love this menu bar app! It is so handy to jus have my favorites a mouse click away. Thank you for the excellent service in getting this up and running in Mojave. Look forward to watching what you develop...
Good App - Can’t process business contacts.
I got this for quick access dialing to my store locations, however the names don’t show for any contacts that are business, it’s just blank which makes it hard to know who you’re dialing. It needs to look at the business name if the first/last name fields are empty.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using SpeedDial 3 and for your feedback. It is an important point about the business contacts. I will fix the issue as soon as possible and update the app accordingly soon. Update: It is now fixed in v3.0.3
Poor application, where is Touch Bar Support?
Poor Application, Touch Bar support does not work. Waste of $
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. With v3.0, SpeedDial is completely redesigned. UI is simplifed and Touch Bar support is tightly integrated. I hope this new version will address all your concerns and improve your experience. Feel free to check the support page for detailed info and contact via firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.