By Instructure Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: You must be an Instructure Canvas teacher in order to use this app
Grading assignments just became magical. Put away the stacks of paper and manila folders. Instructure SpeedGrader™ allows you grab your iPad and flip through assignments with ease, whether you're at home on the couch or at the mechanic getting your oil changed.
SpeedGrader allows you to:
* View Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and HTML documents and more.
* View photo and video submissions.
* Listen to audio submissions.
* Make video, audio, and text comments to students.
* Grade using different methods including a simple point scale or a complex rubric.
* Open documents in other native iPad apps.
If you're an instructor who uses Instructure Canvas, let SpeedGrader turn grading from a chore back to a valuable teaching experience.
If you don't have an Instructure Canvas account, talk to your school administration.
What's New in Version 1.6.4
* Only requests microphone access when first attempting to record a comment
Needs full functionality
This app has the potential to be great, but the current Grader does not allow you to highlight, strikeout, draw, or provide in-text comments (the online version does). Without these key features, it leaves the app almost useless. Please add these ASAP!
Needs a lot of work
I love the availability to grade students work using this app, but it crashes almost every time I submit a grade. So after grading one paper, I have to open it back up, log back in, locate which assignment to grade, then choose a student who is not graded, grade it, it crashes, repeat...
It would be lovely if it worked, but as it is now it is more trouble than it is worth. Don't bother with it, just go into the full version via your browser.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 31, 2014
- Version: 1.6.4
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Instructure, Inc.
- © Instructure
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.