Speedometer GPS+ (Bike cyclometer) Free
By Tigran Mkhitaryan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Optimized for iPhone 4S, 5 ,5S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus,
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Imperial and Metric unit settings.
- Speed calibrate refresh button.
- GPS accuracy indicator.
- GPS distance accuracy indicator.
- Speed tracking in mph or km/h based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Tracking location on map.
- Ability to turn tracking off/on.
- Satellite maps mode.
- Hybrid maps mode.
- Standard maps mode.
- Tracking location changes trajectory.
- Temperature information.
- High/Low Temperature.
- Ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
What's New in Version 2.9.2
Free app works but not the paid for app!
It's not that I don't like pop up ads but I normally buy the full version of an app because they tend to have capabilities the free ones don't. Right now I can't accurately rate this app. I bought the upgrade and have both icons on my screen but, when I try to open the full version, it closes right away.
Crashes when iPod is on
I loved this so I paid for full version. Works as long as you don’t play music. Crashes as soon as iPod is on. It has a built in control for iPod which also crashes the app. 1 star. 5 stars if it works with iPod.
App does not function
This app should not be in the App Store. It does not work. It opens, then closes immediately.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 2.9.2
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tigran Mkhitaryan
- © Studeo4iOS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.