Speedometer GPS+ (Car speedometer, Bike cyclometer)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Retina Display graphics for iPhone 4-4s, 5, 5S ,5C, New iPad.iPad Mini
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Imperial and Metric unit settings.
- Speed calibrate refresh button.
- GPS accuracy indicator.
- GPS distance accuracy indicator.
- Start time.
- Time elapsed.
- Average speed.
- Max speed.
- Speed tracking in mph or km/h based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Distance tracking in miles or kilometers based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Time tracking.
- Tracking location on map.
- Ability to turn tracking off/on.
- Longitude, latitude coordinates.
- Satellite maps mode.
- Hybrid maps mode.
- Standard maps mode.
- Tracking location changes trajectory.
- Shows device real-time orientation to magnetic fields.
- Ability to switch between true and magnetic North.
- Location coordinates (longitude, latitude).
- Start, end points, coordinates link email sending
- Map screenshot email sending
- Ability to select your favorite song from iPod Library.
- Temperature information.
- High/Low Temperature.
- Ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Update appearance for iOS7.
- Added weather support.
Great app, and I want more!
This is definitely one of the more accurate GPS speedometers in the App Store. I really like the built-in weather feature. However, I haven't been able to figure out how to store my trip information. As soon as I start a new trip the last trip is gone. If I could store my trips and then look back at them to analyze my distance and speed that would be very helpful. This app would be even more useful if it could track GPS information in the background. Whenever I close the app and open it again it starts from where I left off rather than from where I'm at. It would be nice to be able to set waypoints that could be used to measure distance. This app is also a little buggy on the iPhone 5s on the Verizon network. Whenever it crashes I lose all trip information. Otherwise great work guys!!
Disappointed.. I was hoping for much better
1st up, I use a iPad4. Have full satellite signal.... On prior reviews I read it spoke of how great the speedo accuracy is. Well, it isn't. It "floats" sometimes on constant speeds. 5-10 mph over then it dips down, then back up. Next up, no settings to configure? Like how do you keep the gps map centered to your actual location? ...it runs off the map hand stays on the edge. Most gps apps have a para scope siting glass icon. On the plus side, weather works great. A future tweak may include a toggle switch to go to an all digital speedo readout. But fixes needed first, major buggy and I need to request a refund as this is not usable in this state. Wish it was bc everything else gets 4-5 starts... Like the layout.
This app takes advantage of lots of GPS features. More than most, including speed, lat and Lon, elevation, course. It is not fooled by wi-fi but will use it for location. Clearly lets you know which. It includes support for the built-in compass but does not readjust it for landscape mode as it should. Needs to rotate 90 degrees so that up is correct.
Exports pictures of you route traveled. I wish it would also export KML as well.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: George Agbalyan
- © Studeo410
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.