App for classic and sport oldtimer uniformity rally.
This App is suitable for classic oldtimer uniformity rally.
Speedpilot indicates the average speed not only with nummeri but visually with a progress indicator.
So it is easier to understand if it is in average speed or not.
The clock can be synchronized with GPS, atomic time or manual.
The "Head-Up-Display" function is optionally available via the settings.
This allows the mirrored display to be projected onto a windshield.
Added the option "Share display".
Share the display with a second smartphone/tablet, so that the driver also sees what the status is.
Yellow = above average
Red = below average
Green = on average
1. enter the average speed before
2. press the button "Start".
3. Settings: Time tolerance
This is the time in which the Speedpilot-display remains green.
1) 1sec = 0.5 sec before zero and 0.5 sec after zero.
2) 2sec = 1.0 sec before zero and 1.0 sec after zero.
For the start can be used an external Bluetooth-button.
Further information at: http://filippo-software.de
* Settings : thus, the number of seconds for the tolerance to change
Limitations of the Lite version:
* In the Lite version is the runtime unfortunately limited to 5 minutes!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
I am grateful for any comments and feedback, because this could only help to make this app better.
For problems or questions please contact me via e-mail.
German, Italian, English
- Filippo Gozza
- 8.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Filippo-Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.