SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen. Download now!
With over 200 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing your internet connection fast, easy and colorful.
*** App Features ****
- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Full overview of your speed test with connection grade, download & upload chart, ISP average speed and more
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 100 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Add a notes to each individual result
- Bandwidth calculator. Calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size in Kbps, Mbps or MB/s.
- Long-press any server to set as your default test location
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood
- 100% free
Accuracy matters when taking a speed test, if the test is not accurate whats the point? Unlike some other speed test apps SpeedSmart does not guess, throw out data or have an inferior network of servers. We don’t have the most speed test servers but ours are placed in key transit points on the internet. This combined with our unique method of testing helps to insure a more real world accurate result to what your connections real download and upload speed is.
This easy-to-use speed test app provides consistent accurate download, upload, and ping results from any location.
- iOS 12 Support
- Support for iPhone XS Max
If you like SpeedSmart or rely on it to diagnose connectivity issues and stay on top of your ISP, we'd really appreciate it if you left us some feedback in the App Store. Thank you and keep testing!
Ratings and Reviews
This was what made me realize I was being screwed
Speedtest — all for the low low cost of nothing, is the reason I could say for certain, while being armed with objective and reliable data, that my ISP, Centurylink in the Phoenix, Arizona market specifically, is so woefully underperforming on “high speed” for their overcharged customers that it should be criminal. For all I know if enough people raised hell about their service, it might come to light that what they’re doing is criminal. I’m in a very unfortunate market of AZ east of Phoenix where cable modem service is NOT available for some confounding, maddening reason. But for 6 months plus now I’ve been testing my ISP’s performance and they’re going to hear from me at least. I’ve literally been at an average download speed of less than 6-7 mbps, with uploads in the 2’s at best! That’s RIDICULOUS! Nobody in the country is suffering these speeds unless they’re still somehow on dialup. This must get fixed ASAP! Thanks Speedtest!
Something I’ve noticed
The app is great and very helpful but there’s a issue that’s bugged me for a while. I’ve noticed that certain servers that don’t fully utilize your actual download and upload speed. For example the server in buffalo ny, no matter your internet plan it won’t go higher than 60-70mbps. But on other servers they will. Idk if it’s just certain servers that don’t allow high speed testing but maybe you guys should look into it. 10/10 app. Have been using it for years 👍🏼
What your seeing is likely a routing issue between your ISP and that server location. Things like this happen all the time and then one day magically just get fixed.
I had a question about the server distances displayed in the server list not matching what I knew to be correct. I contacted developer via the support link in the app and he replied back in less than one minute..as it turned out the problem was on my end and setting on my phone but nonetheless great response by the developer. I did purchase the app and it is a really well thought out and useful tool.
Really glad you like the app and had a good support experience. Keep testing!
- Donovan Lewis
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Veeapps.com
- In-App Purchases
- permanent removal of advertising $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.