Speed Test SpeedSmart WiFi & Mobile Network Speedtest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen. Download now!
With over 200 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing your internet connection fast, easy and colorful.
*** App Features ****
- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Full overview of your speed test with connection grade, download & upload chart, ISP average speed and more
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 100 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Bandwidth calculator. Calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size in Kbps, Mbps or MB/s.
- Long-press any server to set as your default test location
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood
- 100% free
Accuracy matters when taking a speed test, if the test is not accurate whats the point? Unlike some other speed test apps SpeedSmart does not guess, throw out data or have an inferior network of servers. We don’t have the most speed test servers but ours are placed in key transit points on the internet. This combined with our unique method of testing helps to insure a more real world accurate result to what your connections real download and upload speed is.
This easy-to-use speed test app provides consistent accurate download, upload, and ping results from any location.
What's New in Version 7.3.1
- iPad Pro Support
- Performance improvemnts
- Speed test no longer stops when opening notification or control center
- Bug Fixes
If you like SpeedSmart or rely on it to diagnose connectivity issues and stay on top of your ISP, we'd really appreciate it if you left us some feedback in the App Store. Thank you and keep testing!
** Previous Update **
- 3D Touch Shortcuts - On iPhone 6s you can start a speed test or go directly to your history from the app icon
- Improved result sharing
- Return of the SSID in stats and on result details
Speed Test Review
What can you say about an app that does exactly what it's supposed to do, and does it quite well? Well, I say that rates a ***** star review and some words to that effect...
If you're looking for a simple to use, and what seems an effective tool for measuring your internet ping, download, and upload speeds, well, guess what? You've found it...
Using SpeedTest gives you such an app. No need to look any further for another app which might not be as simple and effective as SpeedTest. So get on with it, download this app and use it to check your internet connection...
That's all this app does, but the bottom line is it does it well. And for those who created this product, thank you; this product has made my life simpler whenever I want to know how my internet provider is doing...
I regard this app highly, therefore, the ***** star rating; I'd give it ****** if I could, but I can't....adios
Great App, with one MAJOR flaw.
The app works great, but has one critical flaw once purchased.
On the pin map page of the app is a scrolling list of company statements of what cuts SpeedSmart above the rest. These statements are completely fine if you're looking at reviews or thinking about purchasing this app.. However the annoying thing is once you purchase the app minor ads go away, but the company statements that dominate half of the pin map page do NOT go away. Nor is there an option to automatically hide their company statements. The end result makes the pin map page annoying to use, as you'll be required to scroll about resizing it vs. having the company statements hidden or out right removed.
Once purchased the company statements should disappear. I bought this app, I shouldn't have to be further annoyed by having to scroll around a half functional page.
If you purchased this app please review it, and help this company fix a critical flaw with their app.
Test your Wifi & Cellular Data Speeds
Test your home Wifi. Are you getting what your paying for! This App is a reliable way to test your home internet connection speed. Test your wireless Wifi speed, and or your hard wired internet connection speed. This App also lets you test your Internet connection speed provided through your wireless cellular phone carrier. Test and see if your really able to get 4G LTE data speeds on your wireless devices!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Donovan Lewis
- © Copyright 2016 Veeapps.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- permanent removal of advertising$0.99