Speed Test SpeedSmart WiFi & Mobile Network Speedtest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen. Download now!
With over 200 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing your internet connection fast, easy and colorful.
*** App Features ****
- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 100 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Bandwidth calculator. Calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size in Kbps, Mbps or MB/s.
- Long-press any server to set as your default test location
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood
- 100% free
Accuracy matters when taking a speed test, if the test is not accurate whats the point? Unlike some other speed test apps SpeedSmart does not guess, throw out data or have an inferior network of servers. We don’t have the most speed test servers but ours our placed in key transit points on the internet. This combined with our unique method of testing helps to insure a more real world accurate result to what your connections real download and upload speed is.
This easy-to-use speed test app provides consistent accurate download, upload, and ping results from any location.
What's New in Version 7.1.12
- Performance tweaks
- Bug Fixes
- IPv6 support. If your ISP offers IPv6 the app will automatically connect using IPv6.
If you like SpeedSmart or rely on it to diagnose connectivity issues and stay on top of your ISP, we'd really appreciate it if you left us some feedback in the App Store. Thank you and keep testing!
We have a bad dslam in the neighborhood that occasionally drops the connection down to dial up speeds. By rebooting my router I get a new broadband connection path and back to internet speed. SpeedSmart is great for diagnosing the problem and verifying that we are back in business. There are other speed test apps that I use on my Mac, but they require Flash, therefore will not work on an iPad/iPhone. Thankfully SpeedSmart is not drawn into that geeky quagmire.
Does just what it is designed to do, it is easy to use and understand. I configured both 2.4 and 5 gighertz WiFi networks and found with this app they are dramatically different speeds! I was surprised by the speed difference detected. I tried three different apps and found this one most appeally.
Better than Ookla
This app has more features than Ookla speed test and is more intuitive to use. Hands down this is a much better app. There are ads on the free version but they don't pop up in your way like they do on the Ookla app. Download it, you will love it. I promise.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 7.1.12
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Donovan Lewis
- © Copyright 2015 Veeapps.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- permanent removal of advertising$0.99