By Wolfgang Weber
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Lets you quickly and easily add to-dos from anywhere without having to launch the built-in Reminders app.
- Create reminders with title, note, priority, alarm and due date, and recurring reminders.
- Edit recently created reminders.
- Reminders are synced via iCloud.
- Fast and system-wide accessible from the menu bar or with a hotkey.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Refined user interface
- Reduced energy consumption
I appreciate this app. It saves a few clicks. However, it won’t open at start-up no matter how many times a click the “open at log-in” box.
awesome so far
hey, saves a few clicks worth $$$ for sure.
plus when I enter it immediately thoughts don’t slip away
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Wolfgang Weber
- © PointWorks Software Development
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor