Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The fastest and craziest mobile platformer you'll ever play! Inspired by the classics like Sonic and Rayman, players will run, jump, dash and swing through multiple worlds of fluid platforming action. The robots have taken the puppies, are you a bad enough mutt to save them all?
• 16-bit heritage - Crazy-fast gameplay with vertical loops and insane jumps
• Tons of levels - Speed through 3 whimsical worlds and 6 different hand-polished zones with day and night cycles
• Harass nasty catniks - Beat evil Cat Robots while rescuing adorable puppies
• Awesome boss fights - Take on deviously challenging bosses
• Bonus (Flappy) Mode - Soar through the skies with a ‘before-it-was-cool’ flappy cape
• Extra challenging levels - Tackle more than 30 difficult challenges in Challenge Mode for the truly hardcore
• Feeling lucky? - Spin the wheel in the main menu daily for some great prizes!
Spotcos is Shiny (the Programmer) and Tom (the Artist). Based up in Seattle, the duo have been making games for several years and relishing it as much as humanly possible. Our goal is to make polished experiences that novice players, hardcore gamers, and everyone in between can enjoy.
Visit us online at:
Or follow us at:
What's New in Version 1.04
A new progress indicator to show where you are in the world - nice!
More bugfixes - couldn't live without em!
A Great Game for Everyone
This game is perfect for anyone in any age and skill group because it has variety of options to account for every person. This game has quick and responsive controls that are easy to use, which makes it easy to get into, but as you play more, you unlock more courses that really put your skills to the test. Also, the presentation of the game is fantastic. The colorful backgrounds and the catchy music are a pleasure to experience. I cannot recommend this game enough.
Really fun game - play for minutes or hours
This game is truly great. It's really fun and easy to get into but offers challenges as you progress. It feels really intuitive and is really cute. I've shown the fast-paced, addictive gameplay and great art to my friends and they download and love it too. I play it every day!
Fun but hard (just me?)
I love this game but I am perpetually stuck on the second challenge (find the chicken leg one?). And I seriously struggle to pass lab one. I love it but for me it's really hard and there seems to be no advice or help online at all so I'm stuck all by myself. Mildly infuriating, but so cute I keep coming back for more.