Spektrum AS3X Programmer
By Horizon Hobby, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This free AS3X® programming app is for use with next generation Spektrum™ AS3X receivers. Using its intuitive graphical interface you can:
- Create different AS3X flight modes
- Activate different wing and tail mixes
- Make servo adjustments: reverse, subtrim, travel and balance
- Adjust dual rate and expo
- Map output for each channel
- Make gain adjustments
It is compatible with the following Spektrum AS3X receivers:
· AR6335 6-Channel Nanolite (SPMAR6335)
· AR636 6-Channel Sport (SPMAR636)
· AR7350 7-Channel (SPMAR7350)
· AR9350 9-Channel (SPMAR9350)
A Spektrum AS3X Programming Cable with Audio Connector (SPMA3080) is required.
What is AS3X Technology?
AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology is a combination of 3-axis sensors and exclusive software that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of disruptive forces like turbulence and torque. It doesn’t limit your control or fly the plane for you. You simply feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want.
To learn more about AS3X technology, visit spektrumrc.com/AS3X.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Supports Bluetooth Programing Module
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Horizon Hobby
- © Horizon Hobby
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.