Spelling Ages 8-9: Andrew Brodie Basics
By Bloomsbury Publishing
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Looking for a really thorough and easy way to improve your child’s spelling and help them prepare for the spelling tests in school?
This Andrew Brodie Spelling App features the tried and tested ‘learn, write, check’ approach plus hundreds of sentences for practising spelling in context. With three levels of difficulty, this app will help your child consolidate their spelling skills and gear them up for the weekly spelling tests in school. You can even devise your own test based on words your child frequently gets wrong. Or why not get them to record their own test and try it on friends and family?
With clear audio and lots of opportunities to practise words in context, this app should help your child improve their spelling before your eyes. You can check progress at every stage and find out how many tests have been taken, how well your child has got on and discover the hardest words they are learning to spell.
- Quick quizzes of 10 quick fire sentences with words in context
- Devise your own quiz to test friends and family
- Practise spellings using learn, write, check
- Progress tests to see if there are any gaps in your knowledge
Look out for other great Apps in the Andrew Brodie Basics series!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Minor bug fixes for older versions of iOS
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 201 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomsbury Publishing
- © Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Aimer Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.