*** Launch special! - Download today to save $9.99 ***
*** If you enjoy the app, please say thanks by rating it ***
“If you want your kids to be great at spelling, then download this app! It includes over 1000 pre-build spelling tests and over 10 different learning games to keep kids engaged!”
We have made this app available without in-app-purchases based on the request from countless schools and teachers so that you can get instant access to all content and purchase this app at a discount via Apple's volume purchasing program.
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
WHAT MAKES BITSBOARD SPELLING BEE UNIQUE?
- The App comes pre-loaded with 1,000+ Spelling Tests
- Includes over 10,000+ practice words organized by grade and skill level.
- The App includes 10+ spelling activities and games to keep kids engaged
- The App is super simple and easy to customize
- You can even create spelling lists with photos which is great for early learners since images make it much faster and easier to remember the correct spelling of words.
- You can create, download, and share spelling lists for free
- Track your kids progress and quickly see how they are doing for each spelling list and which words they are struggling with
- Practice spelling on the go. This app is perfect for using no matter where you are.
- HUGE time saver! Finally kids can rapidly boost their spelling test scores without your help.
- Easily sync lists across devices
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at
- True or False with Spelling Mistakes - Good Upgrade for later
- Updated spelling lists and catalog
- Fixed downloading problems that was affecting some users
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Need option to hear word used in context
Not a bad app, but could be improved:
* Provide an option to hear (or read) the word used in context. Needed to distinguish between homophones.
* Hint option (lightbulb icon) should show just the next letter of the word being spelled, instead of the entire word.
Not worth it
Very non-intuitive. My wife bought this for our son, was very animated in describing how difficult this was to use. Thought she was overreacting so I tried it tried it out myself. It's bad.
I love this app good for review and memory. A refreshing spelling.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 136.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.