Spelling Bug 2 - Free - for preschool, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade kids to learn spellings
By Pankaj Humad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kids learn to spell the most needed words as they play. Application presents each word by displaying a picture and pronounces the word and presents the letters that are needed to make the word. Kids use there hand to arrange the letters in the right order to make the word. Using this not only your kid will learn to spell the common words, he/she will also learn how to say them.
* See, Listen and Spell..
* 50 most common sight words kindergartner must know
* Beautiful visuals and clear sounds to keep kids engaged
* 6 Chapters full of words
* Chapter size big enough to be completed without losing the concentration
* Final chapter with all the words to put the kids to test
* Immediate Sound feedback when kids pick a wrong letter, makes them think and help them learn
* Liked by many parents
* Designed for use by small kids.
* Very Engaging
* Special Need Kids may find it engaging as well, my kid does. Repetition helped him to learn the spelling.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
iOS 7.0 tested and upgraded to support iPhone 5
This app is good..... It has a couple of different ways to help you spell so you can get it really easy to use.
Too many ads
Ads on all learning screen, politic ads, sale ads etc. kids can touch the ads any second, really really annoying.
Less than 120 words in all the 6 chapters, very limited. I hope you can add more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 39.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pankaj Humad
- © 2010 Power Math Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$0.99