Kids learn to spell the most needed words as they play. Application presents each word by displaying a picture and pronounces the word and presents the letters that are needed to make the word. Kids use there hand to arrange the letters in the right order to make the word. Using this not only your kid will learn to spell the common words, he/she will also learn how to say them.
* See, Listen and Spell..
* 50 most common sight words kindergartner must know
* Beautiful visuals and clear sounds to keep kids engaged
* 6 Chapters full of words
* Chapter size big enough to be completed without losing the concentration
* Final chapter with all the words to put the kids to test
* Immediate Sound feedback when kids pick a wrong letter, makes them think and help them learn
* Liked by many parents
* Designed for use by small kids.
* Very Engaging
* Special Need Kids may find it engaging as well, my kid does. Repetition helped him to learn the spelling.
Fixes to the intermittent crashes. Updated to support iOS 10 and iPhone 7 and 7 plus screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept but could be better
The word-building app is easy for my 6 yr old to use, but when she builds a word there is no indication that she got the word correct. An audible bell or "good spelling" would reaffirm her spelling. Also, when the word is completed it would be a good feature if the word was repeated and then the next word automatically advanced rather than having the child click the next arrow. Also, there are specific sight words that most schools use for each grade. It would be nice to see more of those words. Good app and with some improvements it could be great!
This app is good..... It has a couple of different ways to help you spell so you can get it really easy to use.
Awesome ( for my little sis )
My 6 year old sis can't stop playing it!
- Power Math Apps LLC
- 61.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Power Math Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.