Spendbook - Personal Finance Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“If you're looking for something with a great design and interface, Spendbook does the job.” - Lifehacker
"It’s a stunning app, and it’s packed with features." - AppAdvice
Spendbook is a beautiful app for tracking your expenses and income. With its elegant and uniquely designed user interface, Spendbook makes the process of managing your personal finance an enjoyable experience.
Expense and income tracking
- Add a transaction in seconds - perfect when you are on the go!
- Take a note and snap a photo to help better manage your transactions.
- Beautiful interactive charts.
- Break down your spending into categories and subcategories to get a deep insight into your finance.
- Your everyday expenses and income summarized in a calendar.
- Browse through the calendar to see how much you spent in the past.
- Set up multiple accounts and switch between them with ease.
- See the stats of all your accounts in one place, managing your accounts can never be so easy!
Editable categories with subcategories
- Customize the set of expense/income categories according to your preferences.
- Organize transactions into subcategories to get a more granular breakdown of your spending habits.
- Swipe left to right to reveal the sidebar.
-Swipe down in the home view to add a new transaction; swipe up to see the date bar.
- Swipe down/up on the date bar to show/hide the calendar.
- Tap a category icon in the chart view to see the stats of its subcategories.
Give it a try today and we would love to hear your feedback!
This is the one
Tried many finance apps but this is the one. Didnt feel like spending money on a finance app but with the clean interface and the good reviews i decided to give it a shot. Good thing i did cause now i can finally rest from searching for a finance app. If you're in the stress i was in, this app will finally give you rest. Give it a shot cause i know youll like it. Theres really nothing stopping you except the fact i dont think theres a backup for it like other apps to icloud but i think theyll do it in the near future (hopefully).
App is great as it is, but needs further updates and developments. Particularly - ability to sync, ability to import and export data, ability to analyze data in more dimensions and timeline not only weekly charts, finally there is need to be able to save data to some type of cloud service (dropbox, google drive or onedrive) and ability to transfer data from one device to other...
Anyway great app with great potential, though if there will not be upgrades and updates it will loose attractiveness.
No glitches, no bugs. They created this app simply to log your money as it comes in and out, which is better than other apps that link to your bank account imo... This way you have to physically type in amounts that you spend and receive, helping you stay disciplined. Everything is where it should be, and the app is highly customizable. Best financial tracker I've used by far.