By MH Riley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
What's New in Version 2.7.2
Version 2.7.2 of Spending Tracker
* Fix crash introduced in 2.7.1, apologies to all those affected
* Category Filter now includes 'All Expense', 'All Income' and 'All Repeating' options
* Exports can now be uploaded to Dropbox as an alternative to emailing
* CSV export has a new option to separate columns by 'tabs' for better Excel compatibility
* Warning when Dropbox account is running low on space
* Widget has been updated with iOS 10 support
* Fix voice accessibility of date selection
* Fixed issue where Carry Over was not always updated for historic transaction changes
* Fixed issue where date could not be changed if account picker was shown
* Fixed crash when Category name starts with '@'
* Fixed issue with Ad overlapping account 'Transfer' button
* Fix crash for 'Team' Dropbox users
* Fix occasional crash when Dropbox Sync first turned on
* Oodles of small fixes and tidies
This is it. Much easier and more straight-forward than apps like Mint, etc. If you just want to see where your money is going and get a handle on your spending this works great. Money in, money out by category
Easy to customize and lots of options. A spread sheet option would help, though, so you could get a better idea of flow throughout the year. Also it would be nice if you could run monthly averages on categories to see see trends.
UPDATE: I increased it to 5 stars. After 3-4 years its kept us on track during retirement. Still would like to be able to average each category at end of year to evaluate budget. Now I calculate it all out.
Easy, dependable, Worth the Upgrade
I have been using this program for almost 2 years. We were able to track our spending down to the last penny. It is very easy and very accurate. We have been able to use a bucket method with it. The reports are fantastic.
There are a couple of little problems like if you are using a bucket/budget method and don't have a charge for the first month the total doesn't roll over so make sure to put a dollar expense in there. After that it works seamlessly.
I really like the fact it doesn't ask for personal login information. It is just mine and works great.
Simple and Visual
I tried tracking my budget manually and was largely unsuccessful. This app was recommended by a friend and it was a good recommendation.
Easy to enter expenses and income, refunds and reimbursements and on the upgraded version (worth it) recurring expenses. The pie chart and cash flow graphs offer a visually the period making it easier to stay on track.
Thought I would add a comment after using the app for a month or so. Would be nice to sort expense by method of payment. A running tally of American Express for example would help me stay on top of my monthly statement. How much cash did I use...etc.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MH Riley Ltd
- © 2012-16 MH Riley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99