By MH Riley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
What's New in Version 2.4
Version 2.4 of Spending Tracker is mainly a bug fix release:
* Almost 100 new category icons have been added
* Improved the category icon chooser page layout
* iOS 8 optimisations
* Fixed an occasional crash when selecting a transaction category in iOS 8
* Fixed 'brown rectangle' issue on the Spending tab
* Fixed a problem with syncing when one or more devices were not set to 24-Hour Time
* Improved sync reliability when syncing more than two devices
* Fixed a problem when restoring a backup made on an Android device (only affected US time zones)
* Fixed a problem syncing the Week Start Day from iOS to Android and vice versa
* Improved PDF report to get rid of page overruns, deal with missing bars on chart and correctly format large numbers.
* Fixed crash in PDF when using some particular currencies or characters.
* Fixed problem with Cash Flow chart with figures larger than 10,000,000
* Deleting transactions with Dropbox Sync turned on was broken
* New Icon chooser page was occasionally crashing
Great App, needs improvement on repeat transactions
This is a great simple app. I upgraded to pro so I can edit and add categories. Here is my pain. Modifying occurrence transactions is a BIG PAIN. Occurrences are meant for when translation will repeat on a regular basis with the same amount BUT what if the amount changes?? You can individually edit the amount of the transaction and move on. Let say you got a pay raise... If the transaction amount has change for all future transactions that means that you will be stuck manually updating them. You could stop the repeat of the occurrence transaction but it will reset all the past modified transactions to the original amount. You can try to end the repeat so to crest a new occurrence with the new amount, wrong!!!! It will mess up all your past transactions as well. This happens because any changes to the repeat of a transaction regenerates ALL the previous and future transactions to the original amount. When deleting a future repeating transaction it will give you 3 options: Delete This occurrence, Delete all recurrences, or Cancel. What about adding Deleting all future occurrences so it will allow us to create a new repeat transaction with the new amount? Please help improve the process of handling repeat transactions. I do like the app otherwise.
Great app! could use two small improvements.
This app is great. I love the simplicity of it and how quick it is to open and type in your expenses. There is only two improvements I can think that this app could use to make it better. 1. Please consider a way for us as users to be able to check mark or put a dot or something next to the purchase we entered in the app when they clear from our accounts. I use this app as my checkbook register and sometimes I'm a little off with my balance when I check it against my bank account. It takes forever to go through the list of transactions to find the correct one that has cleared. If there was a way to check mark the entry it would be so much easier and faster. 2. It would be great if there was a way to sync this app with my husbands phone so when he makes a purchase when we're not together and enters it in the app it syncs with my phone and our balances are accurate. For these reasons only I'm looking to see if there is another app out there that allows their users to perform these two actions.
Good app, easy to use
When I first started using this app I felt like it was a lot of back and forth getting around in it and I quit. I tend to be quite picky about how I want to track our spending and nothing was "just right." I think I was trying to make it more complicated than it was meant to be. Now as a new year approaches I want to get serious about tracking our spending and I'm finding this app to be of great help. It's actually very simple to use and it allows you to be as simple or as detailed with your categories and tracking as you want. I also like that I can send PDF reports to my email for printing out, that this isn't all just stuck in my phone. After looking at many other options I have found this to be the best I've seen. It would get 5 stars if it was on a website that I could use at times (bigger screen) and sync the app to it.
Update ~ now using this on an iPad and I highly recommend it. Upping it to 5 stars 😁
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: MH Riley Ltd
- © 2012-2014 MH Riley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99