By AppCheer Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending is the most easy to use expense log that keeps track of your spending. No complex operations, no impractical functions. Spending is easy to use.
Spending will quickly and easily record each expense. It’s easy to see how much money you have spent every week and even how much money you have spent this year.
- Multiple accounts,Cash/Credit Card
- Support different currencies for different account
- Transfer between accounts.
- Fast and easy to use native iPhone user interface
- Recording a purchase takes seconds
- Auto-generate recurring expenses and income entries
- Create/Edit/Sort expense/income categories and subcategories
- Support to order category by Alphabetic/Frequency/Customized.
- Dynamic graph showing costs in percentages
- History to view and adjust your previous entries
- Flexible reports to view expenses by week, month, or year
- Password protection
- Export CSV file.
- Export HTML file.
- Export/Import Backup by USB
- Online backup via iCloud
- Online backup via Dropbox
- Back up via Mail.
- Sync data across multiple devices via Dropbox.
I will not be able to reply directly to you in your review, so if you have any problems while using Spending, please email me.
I will help you to solve your problem ASAP
My email address is:email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.2.6
- Fixed the bug that shows wrong period with customized week first day.
- Fixed the bug that does not show negative sum on search result list.
- Fixed the bug that does not attach photos when export HTML.
One app that I can't live without!
I have been using this app since 2010. Before then I was on the verge of bankruptcy because I had no idea or control of my spending habits. Since then I know exactly how much money I have and have spent. When I need to know the last time I bought something or shopped somewhere I can do a search. You can customize your categories any way you need. Finally at tax time, I can find all the expenses I need to quickly input them into my tax return. Support is excellent too!
Small business owner/operator and regular person
**USER SINCE JULY 2011**
This is the best expense tracking app I have used thus far. I have spend countless hours on other expense apps. I have purchased most all of the top rated expense type apps avail just to give them a full test.
This is by far the best for me...here is why:
1. Absolutely the easiest/fastest in data entry.
2. Everything is customizable and rearrangeable.
3. The ability to search everything.(for example type in oil change and every oil change is pulled up... type in a customers first name and see every transaction you have made with them.
4. The whole navigation is fast fast fast. Every part of using this app is instant, every category/field when touched instantly works. No slow lagging behind to SYNC with a bunch of financial institutions....
5. Export to Dropbox
6. ability to do "fancy stuff" like add pics, voice etc.
7. The button layout is extremely intuitive... being able to instantly switch view from month to week to year.
8. This app is simply EFFECTIVE, INTUITIVE, and INSTANTLY USEABLE.
The only reason maybe not to use this app would be if you have secretary who you need to keep busy with busy work... then buy another app that is super fancy, slow, awkward and cumbersome.
I'm sure I left something out and there are always little piddly things that aren't perfect... oh well.
*Update Sept 2013: still an incredible app. You people need to sit down and think about the features that make a difference. On an iPhone 5 now, works just as awesome as on my iPhone 4... This app is the most useable finance app out there.
Syncing with a bunch of third party financial institutions is stupid.
This app is also incredible for any SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS needing to track income and expenses.
I don't enter in anything unless it is something I want to track or it is business related.
I do not care about balancing anything, I am more so interested in tracking and recording my financial data privately.
*July 2015 on iPhone 6
This app is still King, I hope it stay the way it is, I see a couple other versions by the same Dev.
This app is not to balance a checkbook and sync with all your account online. The is personal finance database, ultra fast, ultra reliable. I don't have tim to fully explain how great this app is.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 5.2.6
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Qiu Ping
- © 2010 AppCheer Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.