SPG: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 9 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• Access to social networking channels and check-ins
• Save your SPG member card or stay cards to Passbook
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our nine unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
What's New in Version 5.6.2
Various bug fixes and performance enhancements for iPhone and Apple Watch.
Best of all hotel chain apps
By far best app compared to Hilton and Marriott apps. Good GUI, layout and intuitive. With 2-4 clicks I can do research on which hotel I can book depending on my location, budget and availability. Would like to have ability to retrieve or email folios similar to Hilton, but aside from this its a great app.
Logging me out does not make me happy
please reenable the option to keep myself logged in or enable touch ID for access to the app. I use a very long password, and it is a pain to type it in every time I want to use the app. I understand that with using the app for door access it is a security feature, but please put this back in the users control.
Love SPG but App has glitches
I live the SPG app and the ease of booking in any city and any country via the app, but all of a sudden my app logs me out every time. I hate how I have to enter my password every time I open the app. It used to automatically save all my settings and profile. What happened?!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 19, 2015
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 88.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.