A sneaker collector's tool against overly priced resellers.
Featuring over 600 sneakers from 1985 to present day with up-to-date market values and release dates from Michael Jordan's signature Air Jordan line, Foamposite, Lebron, Kobe, Spizike, Future, Yeezy, Curry, Kyrie, and KDs, this app is a must have for every Air Jordan collector.
How much are your Air Jordans and other sneakers worth in the market today?
Each sneaker comes with additional information such as the original release dates, retail prices, and release types. With this app you'll never have to guess how much your Air Jordans and other sneakers are worth on the market again. We will continue to update the prices to make sure you have the most accurate market values at all times!
- Latest Market Prices (Find out how much your sneakers are worth if you sold them today.)
- New Release Dates (Create reminders in your calendars with our app)
- High Quality Images (Helps you verify the authenticity of the sneakers. You can even save and share the images.)
- Air Jordan Shoe History Guide (Learn about each model from the original Air Jordan I to the current Air Jordan.)
- Michael Jordan Quotes & Fun Facts (Learn more about the man who started it all.)
- Built-in Search Engine (Quickly search by shoe name, color, type, year, etc.)
- Add Shoes to Your Collection (Share Your Collection via Facebook, Twitter, text, email, forums, and others)
This app includes a unique "My Collection" feature that allows users to add their current sneaker collection and calculates the total market value of that collection, which can be shared with family and friends.
Nike Air Force 1
Asics Gel Lyte
Jordan Dub Zero
Nike Air Max
Nike Flyknit Racer
Nike Air Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Nike SB Dunk
Nike Air Foamposite
Nike Air Max Penny
Nike Air 1/2 Cent
Nike Zoom Rookie
Nike Air Zoom Lebron
Nike Zoom Kobe
Nike Zoom KD
Under Armour Curry
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app
I use it probably every day when I'm adding things to my collection, but a lot of the current market values are not that accurate. Still very helpful and it's a nice convenient way to keep track and use as a guide. I like it
This app taught me everything I know about Air Jordan. I find myself looking for my next pair to cop for hours. It also keeps you posted on when the next pair of Retros will drop.
I'm alwaying using this app. I'm constantly looking to see how much each one of my new shoes are worth and how much it would cost me if I where to get new shoes
- Muhammad Malik
- 75 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rego Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.