SPG: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 11 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our eleven unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
What's New in Version 6.1.0
Manage and update your personal information, stay preferences and communication preferences.
Save credit cards to make booking trips even faster.
Order an Uber ride with hotel address already preset directly from hotel direction screen.
Doing well till the new update
It freezes when you open the app
Solution to crash
I was able to resolve the crash issue by uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, and then reinstalling the app from the AppStore. This seems to fix the launch crash issue that I was having.
Love it makes it so easy to book.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 6.1.0
- Size: 66.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.