SPG: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 11 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our eleven unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
What's New in Version 6.4.3
This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
This update will log you out once for performance and security reasons.
Glad they fixed issues
Previously, star points and current stays/nights information is not updated in the app at all (website has latest information tho). And now they fixed it.
Ever hopeful for this app but unfortunately it's lacking in way to many areas. You cannot view rates of a hotel while in the map - you have to click through multiple times to locate; no ability to filter by distance and weed out the outlying hotels; no ability to modify reservations - you are taken to the website and it's a royal pain..... just to name a few functionality misses. I use the Hilton app as a baseline and SPG isn't even in the ballpark. Disappointing
I have never had any difficulty booking a reservation using this app. Whether I make the reservation from home or on the road just half hour away, I've never been let down. Absolute ease, hands-down.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 10, 2017
- Version: 6.4.3
- Size: 134 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.