SPG: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 11 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our eleven unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
Westin® brand updates
Excellent fully functional
Excellent fully functional App. You can look at hotels and make reservations even with points street from the app.
Best Hotel App . PERIOD
The SPG has to be the a silt best hotel chain app currently out there. The design is great, it's simple to use and is extremely user-friendly. Job well done from a person who travels a lot!
Not remotely intuitive
This app is very difficult to navigate. In addition to being difficult to figure out how to book a room, it shut down right as I was completing the transaction and I had to start all over again. I typed in Omaha as my destination and it came back with no results. When I typed in Oma it was able to find hotels in Omaha.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 31, 2016
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 66.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.