SPG: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 11 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our eleven unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
What's New in Version 6.3.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Easy to use and quick!
Have been using the app for years and am always impressed by how easy it is to not only find a hotel that works for you but to also put in preferences (near the elevator, one bed instead of two, preferred arrival and departure times, etc.).
Starwood needs to hire some quality assurance people
Marriott better take this app and technology more seriously as this version is quite bad. I use it to track my progress to elite status and it's never current. I quit the app and go back in, still not current. Useless. I have to go to the website to see my current number of stays and nights and that makes zero sense. The qa department should be fired or perhaps nobody at Marriott or Starwood is using the app themselves the way a customer would.
Love it! Easy to use!
My hot spot wouldn't work to allow me access on the road to book my room. I uploaded the app and had my room booked in less than 3 minutes! I almost like it better than booking online!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 6.3.2
- Size: 107 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.