By Christian Schoenebeck d/b/a Crudebyte
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sphyro is an abstract 3D strategy game. Two players built up a pyramid by placing spheres on a game board. The player who is able to place the last sphere on the peak of the pyramid wins the game. Some very few rules make this goal tricky and challenging to achieve. Tip and slide on the screen to rotate the view in all three dimensional angles. Use two fingers to zoom in and out. Play locally against friends, against the computer or against people all over the Internet. Compete with the world and improve your world ranking position. Do you make it into the top ten?
This game supports HD, that is it supports the full resolution of the iPad 3/4, iPhone 4/4S & iPod Touch 4 Retina displays.
Five different Game modes:
- Human vs computer (4 difficulty levels).
- Human vs human on the same device.
- Against friends over the Internet.
- Score games against random people over the Internet, competing for the world top 10 rankings.
- Friendly games against random people over the Internet, just for fun and practice (not counted for world ranking).
- True 3D graphics, allowing to view the game board from all three dimensional angles and zoom levels.
- Intuitive and natural game control.
- Possibility to chat with opponent player during Internet games.
- Possibility to use own avatar picture which is displayed during Internet games and in the world top 10 table.
- "Buzz" opponent player in case he shows no reaction (vibrates his phone).
This game is also available for phones and tablet devices of other manufacturers, and thus can also be played against people with such devices. For a list of supported devices and manufacturers, please visit our product/support website of Sphyro.
What's New in Version 1.3.24
- Support for iPhone 5 and iPad 4.
- Fixed minor optical issue with font.
- Keep the screen on during game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 02, 2012
- Version: 1.3.24
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Christian Schoenebeck d/b/a Crudebyte
- © 2011, 2012 crudebyte
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.