By Spiceworks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage "Everything IT" - Anywhere.
Take your IT network, tickets and users with you wherever you go! With Spiceworks Mobile, Spiceworks users have the info they need to do their IT jobs – at their fingertips. See devices, work tickets, access user info, read IT discussions, and more.
Used by over 1 million IT pros worldwide, Spiceworks free IT management app & online community simplifies “everything IT” about the IT workday. From network inventory, monitoring & mapping to help desk, vendor ratings & reviews and more, Spiceworks delivers everything an IT pro needs to get their daily grind done. All for free.
Spiceworks Mobile for IT Pros.
VIEW YOUR NETWORK INVENTORY & ISSUES
- See all the hardware & software on your network
- Identify if any issues exist with your assets
- Open a ticket for any assets that need attention
RUN YOUR HELP DESK & TEND TO YOUR TICKETS
- See and respond to all of your trouble tickets
- Create new tickets, close and re-open existing ones
- Add and edit ticket description and details
- Assign tickets and set priorities, due date & more
GET A FULL PICTURE OF YOUR END-USERS
- Quickly get contact info for your end users
- View and update important user details (Active Directory)
- Take and upload pictures of users to their profiles
DISCUSS IT TOPICS WITH OTHER IT PROS
- See the day’s most popular IT discussions
- Talk-shop with and get advice from other IT pros
- Track the IT-topics you care about the most
Get Started in 2 Easy Steps:
1) Get the latest version of Spiceworks' desktop app: http://www.spiceworks.com/
2) Come on back here & install Spiceworks Mobile
..and you’ll be off-and-running and able to take your network, tickets, community and users with you!
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Small bug fixes
Works as it should
The only improvement I would like to see is the ability to remove ads. They are annoying and unnecessary.
Crashes on launch
I would love it if this app worked, but after entering server info it crashed, and proceeded to crash upon each launch thereafter. Reinstall of app didn't help, nor did reboot of device. Using iPhone 5s with iOS 7.0.4.