Spiceworks - Help Desk
By Spiceworks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage "Everything IT" - Anywhere.
Take your IT network, help desk tickets(cloud or local) and users with you wherever you go! With Spiceworks Mobile, Spiceworks users have the info they need to do their IT jobs – at their fingertips. See devices, work tickets, access user info, read IT discussions, and more.
Used by over 1 million IT pros worldwide, Spiceworks free IT management app & online community simplifies “everything IT” about the IT workday. From network inventory, monitoring & mapping to help desk, vendor ratings & reviews and more, Spiceworks delivers everything an IT pro needs to get their daily grind done. All for free.
Spiceworks Mobile for IT Pros.
VIEW YOUR NETWORK INVENTORY & ISSUES
- See all the hardware on your network
- Identify if any issues exist with your assets
- Open a ticket for any assets that need attention
RUN YOUR HELP DESK & TEND TO YOUR TICKETS
- See and respond to all of your trouble tickets
- Create new tickets, close and re-open existing ones
- Add and edit ticket description and details
- Assign tickets and set priorities, due date & more
GET A FULL PICTURE OF YOUR END-USERS
- Quickly get contact info for your end users
- View and update important user details
- Take and upload pictures of users to their profiles
DISCUSS IT TOPICS WITH OTHER IT PROS
- See the day’s most popular IT discussions
- Talk-shop with and get advice from other IT pros
- Track the IT-topics you care about the most
Get Started with On Premise setup in 2 Easy Steps:
1) Get the latest version of Spiceworks' desktop app at http://www.spiceworks.com.
2) Come on back here & install Spiceworks Mobile
..and you’ll be off-and-running and able to take your network, tickets, community and users with you!
What's New in Version 3.2.3
- Login related crash fixes
- Fixed a few search related visual bugs
If you like Spiceworks, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Great app, but...
This app is great for help desk tickets and such. I've found though when you want to do some of the reading you can copy and paste.... This seems like something that is very easy to work into an app.
I read the article which are great, but can access some of the link nor save anything that I'd like to check out later.
Thanks for the app and can't wait to future implantation switch the request changes!
Spiceworks App is great
This is great because you can review tickets and close them. You can pretty much do everything on the app that you can do on the desktop. Only problem is that you have to know the text command and syntax to make a lot of features work. I would also love to be able to sort tickets however I want.
You don't have to remember Tickets Anywhere codes!
Would be great if you could add related to via a field. Is require on all closed tickets for reporting. Additionally the ability to close duplicates would be helpful as well.
Not deal breakers as these can wait for me to be back at the desk, but would add value for me.