Spiceworks - Help Desk
By Spiceworks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage "Everything IT" - Anywhere.
Take your IT network, help desk tickets(cloud or local) and users with you wherever you go! With Spiceworks Mobile, Spiceworks users have the info they need to do their IT jobs – at their fingertips. See devices, work tickets, access user info, read IT discussions, and more.
Used by over 1 million IT pros worldwide, Spiceworks free IT management app & online community simplifies “everything IT” about the IT workday. From network inventory, monitoring & mapping to help desk, vendor ratings & reviews and more, Spiceworks delivers everything an IT pro needs to get their daily grind done. All for free.
Spiceworks Mobile for IT Pros.
VIEW YOUR NETWORK INVENTORY & ISSUES
- See all the hardware on your network
- Identify if any issues exist with your assets
- Open a ticket for any assets that need attention
RUN YOUR HELP DESK & TEND TO YOUR TICKETS
- See and respond to all of your trouble tickets
- Create new tickets, close and re-open existing ones
- Add and edit ticket description and details
- Assign tickets and set priorities, due date & more
GET A FULL PICTURE OF YOUR END-USERS
- Quickly get contact info for your end users
- View and update important user details
- Take and upload pictures of users to their profiles
DISCUSS IT TOPICS WITH OTHER IT PROS
- See the day’s most popular IT discussions
- Talk-shop with and get advice from other IT pros
- Track the IT-topics you care about the most
Get Started with On Premise setup in 2 Easy Steps:
1) Get the latest version of Spiceworks' desktop app at http://www.spiceworks.com.
2) Come on back here & install Spiceworks Mobile
..and you’ll be off-and-running and able to take your network, tickets, community and users with you!
What's New in Version 3.2.5
Fixed a number of crashes related to:
- cleanup of cached images (iOS 10 specific)
- server unable to respond
- retreiving push notification options
- retrieving organizations
Great App, Poor Legibility
Awesome Helpdesk app, has it all covered very well, except for in-app legibility, which is a shame. Shouldn't have to struggle reading the text in many parts of the app. Thin, light gray text on a white background is a poor choice for any app, especially one we are using to provide technical support, seeing details is important, like time and date, and they are so hard to read. Maybe provide some color adjustment settings?
This gray text on white background issue is widespread across the entire web and app ecosystem, it's not just here in this app. The stylized web has become illegible! Enough already, bring back contrast and legibility please!
Been a great app but having issues now.
Ever since the last two releases I am having constant crashes when opening the app. It is basically non functional at this point for me. iOS10 iPhone 7 not working.
Doesn't even make it into the app
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 3.2.5
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spiceworks, Inc.
- © 2012-15 Spiceworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.