*** OVER 200 CHARACTERS FROM THE SPIDER-VERSE TO PLAY! ***
Collect and unite every Spider-Man and Spider-Woman against the ultimate threat in a story-driven endless runner!
Experience a story that feels like it jumped straight from a Marvel comic as you recruit an army of heroes in the Spider-Verse. Combat the new Sinister Six, who have opened a dimensional portal in New York to summon endless versions of themselves! This exponential evil is moving from dimension to dimension, destroying each one. Now ours is fighting to survive!
THE GREEN GOBLIN (ISSUE 1), THE VULTURE (ISSUE 2), ELECTRO (ISSUE 3), SANDMAN (ISSUE 4), DOC OCK (ISSUE 5), AND MYSTERIO (ISSUE 6) ARE HERE! What awaits you after the Sinister Six? Stay tuned to find out…
THE FIRST FREE SPIDER-MAN GAME!
• Enjoy the thrill of the first Spider-Man web-runner! Swing, run and fight through chaotic Manhattan in over 7 different Marvel environments!
• Go beyond a runner with unique gameplay! Fight in battles against dimensional super villains, swing, wall-climb and skydive!
• Play Story mode with 5 boss battles and 25 missions per Issue! New daily and weekly events with spectacular rewards in Events mode! Or climb up the leaderboards in Unlimited mode!
THE FIRST NARRATIVE RUNNER!
• A continuing episodic adventure: The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension, destroying everything in their path – and our world is next! But it ends now… with an army of Spider-Men and Spider-Women!
• Dive into an extensive Marvel Universe spanning over 50 years of Spider-Man with iconic characters, including dimensional Spideys, multiple variations of each villain, as well as Nick Fury, Mary Jane Watson, and Black Cat!
• Written with an experienced Spider-Man comic writer to ensure a faithful recreation of the Spider-Man comics!
THE MOST SPIDEYS EVER IN A GAME… INCLUDING NEW SPIDER-WOMEN!
• Summon, collect and play as tons of Spider-Men and Spider-Women featured throughout the Marvel Universe, including Superior Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Scarlet Spider, and Ultimate Spider-Man!
• Collect, fuse, and level up your Spidey cards, each with its own unique in-game benefit, and send them on Spidey Ops missions around Manhattan!
• CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW SPIDER-MAN CHARACTERS!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Celebrate Spider-Man Unlimited's 4th anniversary with the all-new Issue 36!
- RED GOBLIN IS BACK: Gather Infinite-rarity Pieces of this fan-favorite red villain to get his Infinite Card!
- POSSESSED VENOM: Something strange is happening with Eddie's symbiote. Can he endure what's coming?
- MORE SPIDEYS: The Portal has brought 6 new heroes into our dimension. Collect them all!
Ratings and Reviews
Dodge, crawl, swing, and punch your way through virtual Manhattan in Gameloft’s energetic take on infinite runners. Bursting with gameplay variety, fun missions, and the webslinger’s quippy banter, Spider-Man Unlimited will keep superhero fans hooked. You’ll also enjoy its lively comic book–style story, which pits different versions of Spidey against Sinister Six members from across the Marvel multiverse.
Fun and entertaining for me!
This game has really brought home one of the best experiences I could have as I couldn’t get enough of it! The only issue that sort of bugs me (pun intended) is the fact that sometimes when I replay a story mission for fun, I get a character text that shows when you fail the level instead of completing it as there were no objectives to do when you replay a level with all 3 medals acquired on it.
If that sounds too confusing, let me go ahead and simplify that.
Say for instance I first played the level and finished no objectives that were on the level with no medals collected. I would get the mission failed character text at the results screen. Then I would get the mission success character text when I finished a mission and got one of the medals, up to three of them too. After that, sometimes I would get the Mission Failed character text even though there are no other missions to complete within that level, which is weird because it should be fixed to always do the Success text every time by then. I would appreciate it if that mechanic was fixed like this, but other than that, it’s a darn fun game for me to enjoy.
Great concept, very poor execution
I love spider man, no bull about that but when the game challenges the absolute patients out of me, it is one of the worst games ever. Every single thing to making a clan, having a bigger inventory, or the simple thing of upgrades is plague by so much in app purchases. Again, basic things like having more spidys is ruined because you have limited inventory and you need to buy more slots than say, unlimited inventory. Levels can take up to 16 minutes for a dashing game and it is absolutely stupid and plain asinine that levels take that long only to have you spend more money not to waste 16 minutes. It is to long and way to stressful, favoring the people who spend rather than the people who play. Now there are some legit good things about this game like having a decent and early progression by being able to get rare spidys early. Events can be extremely fun and rewarding when given the right circumstances. It is not the worst game ever but greed and poor level design makes me rage about how much better this game could be if given to a more competent developer, having 5 minute levels, not pushing the envelope as much to spend money, and making a fun and engaging game to play in your free time.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Gameloft. © 2018 MARVEL.
- In-App Purchases
- Fistful of Iso-8 $1.99
- Web Wallet of Iso-8 $4.99
- Spider-Mask Full of Iso-8 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.