Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD
By Tiger Style
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
COMING IN 2014 -- the long anticipated sequel to Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor:
SPIDER: RITE OF THE SHROUDED MOON
For more info, visit www.shroudedmoon.com
If you like Spider, you'll love Waking Mars: http://bit.ly/UEA5gA1 (App Store link)
For more news about our games, follow us today on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TigerStyleGames and Twitter @tigerstylegames
THE AWARD-WINNING “SPIDER: THE SECRET OF BRYCE MANOR”
One of 2009’s Top iPhone Games, Now Enhanced for the iPad!
Spin Webs, Trap Bugs, Unlock the Secrets of Bryce Manor
PRAISE FOR SPIDER
TouchArcade - Game of the Year!
Independent Games Festival Mobile - Game of the Year!
Wired - Top 20 iPhone Apps of 2009
IGN.com - Platformer of the Year
Slide to Play - Platformer of the Year
USA Today - “Best of the Year”
“There’s really nothing as uniquely rewarding as tackling a hornet out of the air, or spinning an eight-point web.” - Slide To Play
"The twin games -- puzzle-action and mystery -- work exceptionally well together." - IGN
“Gorgeous storybook-illustrated style that's remarkably unique for any game" - Offworld
“One of the most wonderfully natural and intuitive control schemes" - AppGamer
"Spider's soundtrack deserves to be on iTunes -- it is astounding." - IGN
You are a spider. One afternoon, you discover an abandoned mansion. Where is the family who lived here? What happened, and why did they leave? Search for clues as you adventure from room to room on the hunt for your next meal. Build webs of your own design: in the corners, under the furniture, and in the forgotten places too small for humans. Are you a shrewd enough sleuth to decode the mystery and uncover the Bryce family secret?
* FULLY OPTIMIZED FOR THE iPAD
- The definitive version of Spider; includes the entire “Director’s Cut”.
- Only on the iPad: “Sidekicks” co-operative multiplayer!
- One of the iPhone’s most original and beautiful games, now in glorious high resolution.
* DRAW WEBS WITH YOUR FINGER
- Touch to walk, swipe to jump, and build webs by drawing shapes in the environment.
- Powerful, intuitive controls; easy to pick up, challenging to master.
* SEE THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A SPIDER
- 38 beautifully hand-illustrated levels to explore
- Hunt your insect prey, leaving Bryce Manor covered in cobwebs!
- Search for family secrets in the shadowy basement, beneath the floorboards, and in the darkest corners.
* CONQUER UNIQUE ACTION-PUZZLE CHALLENGES
- Use instinct and guile to track down an assortment of tasty insects.
- Tackle hornets, herd mosquitoes, stun dragonflies, attract moths with light, and more!
- Plan your meals wisely! Run out of silk and risk your demise.
* HOURS OF CAPTIVATING GAMEPLAY
- 5 game modes offer limitless depth: race against time in Feeding Frenzy, solve the puzzles of Precision, and survive the intensity of Hunger Mode.
- Earn 48 challenging Achievements including Linebacker, Gaping Maw, and One Fell Stroke.
- Compete with the world on the Spider global leaderboards. Spin together massive combos to get the highest score!
* SIDEKICKS: THE UNIQUE NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Team up with a friend to explore Bryce Manor!
- Build webs together and share your meals to survive
- Climb the leaderboards with crazy combos, shared webs, and airborne high-fives!
* CONNECT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK
- Use Facebook Connect to share stories and compare high scores with your friends!
Tiger Style is a distributed collective of passionate video game developers, from industry veterans to indie musicians. We’re here to bring premiere, unique game experiences to your iPhone and iPod Touch.
** WATCH THE OFFICIAL TRAILER
What's New in Version 2.3
Thanks Spider fans for playing after all these years!
- Updated Facebook version.
- Fixed black screen after training.
Who would have known spiders could be so fun to play with.
While I did pick up this game while it was free I have to say - this may very well be the best iOS game I have ever played. The touch controls work beautifully and the idea behind the game is fun and you can easily lose track of time. I find myself saying the old Minecraft mantra changed up a bit. "Just one more web, just one more web." Low and behold the next thing I know I'm still playing 10 completed webs later and 20 bugs eaten.
What a great game!
This is a sleeper that I discovered thanks to Apple editors suggestion of the sequel. The sequel cost much more, but when I finish this I will definitely consider it!
There is no real rush, altho the score does keep track of your time. There's a learning curve, but the simple trick is to TAP on the spider to start the silk to make a web and go from there to catch bugs and so on. No, not boring, because you have challenges ahead like slippery tubs and need to get under sinks thru broken pipes.
Fun but not a race. I love it.
Love it, like it, this app rocks!!!!!😉
I love this app it's amazing! Not only is it fun but it's hard and tricky! You have to think outside of the box. It also teaches you geometric shapes. I would recommend this game to tweens, teens, adults, and even elderly if you want to make them think. Its really neat when they show you the webs that you've made because you have made a picture out of them, that's only if you have a good imagination and you can see it. I will tell my friends about this app, i love it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2012
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Tiger Style Games
- © 2010 Tiger Style LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.