The iPad enhanced version of 2009's Best iPhone Game,
Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor
Spin Webs, Trap Bugs, Unlock the Secrets of Bryce Manor
"Outstanding and revolutionary" - TouchArcade
Praise for SPIDER: THE SECRET OF BRYCE MANOR:
Apple Rewind 2009 Best Rated App
Best Mobile Game 2009 - Indie Game Festival
Best iPhone Game 2009 - Indie Game Festival
Game of the Year- TouchArcade
Game of the Year - AppGamer.net
Best of the Year - USA Today
Platform Game of the Year - IGN
Platformer of the Year - Slide To Play
"One of our top 3 iPhone games of all time." - boing boing
“There’s really nothing as uniquely rewarding as tackling a hornet out of the air, or spinning an eight-point web.” - Slide To Play
"The twin games -- puzzle-action and mystery -- work exceptionally well together." - IGN
“Gorgeous storybook-illustrated style that's remarkably unique for any game" - Offworld
“One of the most wonderfully natural and intuitive control schemes" - AppGamer
"Spider's soundtrack deserves to be on iTunes -- it is astounding." - IGN
You are a spider. One afternoon, you discover an abandoned mansion. Where is the family who lived here? What happened, and why did they leave? Search for clues as you adventure from room to room on the hunt for your next meal. Build webs of your own design: in the corners, under the furniture, and in the forgotten places too small for humans. Are you a shrewd enough sleuth to decode the mystery and uncover the Bryce family secret?
* FULLY OPTIMIZED FOR THE iPAD
- The definitive version of Spider; includes the entire “Director’s Cut”.
- Only on the iPad: “Sidekicks” co-operative multiplayer!
- One of the iPhone’s most original and beautiful games, now in glorious high resolution.
* DRAW WEBS WITH YOUR FINGER
- Touch to walk, swipe to jump, and build webs by drawing shapes in the environment.
- Powerful, intuitive controls; easy to pick up, challenging to master.
* SEE THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A SPIDER
- 38 beautifully hand-illustrated levels to explore
- Hunt your insect prey, leaving Bryce Manor covered in cobwebs!
- Search for family secrets in the shadowy basement, beneath the floorboards, and in the darkest corners.
* CONQUER UNIQUE ACTION-PUZZLE CHALLENGES
- Use instinct and guile to track down an assortment of tasty insects.
- Tackle hornets, herd mosquitoes, stun dragonflies, attract moths with light, and more!
- Plan your meals wisely! Run out of silk and risk your demise.
* HOURS OF CAPTIVATING GAMEPLAY
- 5 game modes offer limitless depth: race against time in Feeding Frenzy, solve the puzzles of Precision, and survive the intensity of Hunger Mode.
- Earn 48 challenging Achievements including Linebacker, Gaping Maw, and One Fell Stroke.
- Compete with the world on the Spider global leaderboards. Spin together massive combos to get the highest score!
* SIDEKICKS: THE UNIQUE NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Team up with a friend to explore Bryce Manor!
- Build webs together and share your meals to survive
- Climb the leaderboards with crazy combos, shared webs, and airborne high-fives!
* CONNECT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK
- Use Facebook Connect to share stories and compare high scores with your friends!
** WATCH THE OFFICIAL TRAILER
If you like Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD, you'll love :
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon: http://apple.co/1h7BRUJ
Waking Mars: http://apple.co/2bI9wSt
Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor for iPhone: http://apple.co/2bZXkSh
Tiger Style is a distributed collective of passionate video game developers, from industry veterans to indie musicians. We’re here to bring premiere, unique game experiences to your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for updating this!
I was worried that I would no longer be able to play this wonderful game once iOS 11 hit. I am so happy that the game has been updated! It's still as good as ever and still worth playing. So fun and relaxing. Clever game design unlike any other I've played. Highly recommend!
Doesn’t matter how much time it passes or how many time I play this game, it NEVER gets old.
Always enjoyed playing this game, plus this takes me back to my childhood too haha
This is absolutely fantastic. The graphics are really amazing and building spiderwebs is really fun in itself. I think I played this for about 4 hours straight the one night and a few hours before that. Unfortunately I finished it now! It's still fun to go back through and try to fill up more area or try to go all the way through every level without dying. It would be nice to have a sort of par to tell how well you really did. I like how Angry Birds has a one,two, or three stars for that even though it can be really frustrating to try to get to three. Anyways, it is a great, well done game and worth the money.
- Tiger Style Games
- 132.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010 Tiger Style LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.